Page 47 of 118 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 2346

Thread: Nintendo 3DS     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #921
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    The western theme on MH4 has me greatly interested. Also the fact that your 'home base' is not a static location this go around, but literally a caravan is pretty amazing as well... and those armors (especially that first one) guuuuh.



    I don't expect a ton of graphical steps up from MH3G which is good or bad depending on who you ask. I just want to play either of them in English =(

  2. #922
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    NA Heroes of Ruin demo is out.

  3. #923
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    http://nintendo3dsblog.com/there-wil...e-end-of-2012/

    There will be “some sort of information” about Monster Hunter in the west before end of 2012
    Christian Svensson of Capcom has said fans of Monster Hunter in the west will have “some sort of information before the end of this calendar year”, and although he “can’t say more than that”, he would “love to”.

    What do you think it will be?

  4. #924
    We wear wine red on Wednesdays

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,241
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    lol End of the calender year.. What a stupid announcement to make in July. "We have an announcement that we will have an announcement by December."

    Probably MH4 coming to the states. Nothing else makes much sense to me.

  5. #925
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Yeah I saw that today too, what a bunch of garbage. I found it surprising how appeasing it actually seemed to be for some people. Just makes me wonder why I EVER EVER open any topic that contains the word Sven in the title. Never again (yeah right goddamnit...)

  6. #926
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    last july Capcom said we would know more about the last psp game then they brought out the hd game (ps3) then they told us naff all as much as i like capcom games, capcom as a company loves to shit on the rest of the world information wise

  7. #927
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Where is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 3ds? Perfect timing for the third installment. Where art thou?

    Edit: also, I don't think NA's are getting completely screwed with the 3ds xls. I think the people who buy them in Japan have to pony up the dough for a charger too. That said, I'd rather pay an extra $15-30 for a black or silver model than a red or blue.

  8. #928
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    Where is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 3ds? Perfect timing for the third installment. Where art thou?

    Edit: also, I don't think NA's are getting completely screwed with the 3ds xls. I think the people who buy them in Japan have to pony up the dough for a charger too. That said, I'd rather pay an extra $15-30 for a black or silver model than a red or blue.
    haha i was actually talking about that Tuesday night in the ls (sister finally gave me back my tactics A2 and have been playing the crap out of it during shouts) i'd love to see the summons in 3d or maybe arrows "coming out of the screen" as they go across the grid

  9. #929
    green jellybean
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,024
    BG Level
    6
    Blog Entries
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin'sLaw View Post
    haha i was actually talking about that Tuesday night in the ls (sister finally gave me back my tactics A2 and have been playing the crap out of it during shouts) i'd love to see the summons in 3d or maybe arrows "coming out of the screen" as they go across the grid
    Probably have to wait til next fall. They are doing Bravely Default and Chocobo Racing right now. Heroes of Ruin and Kingdom Hearts are out/released soon. Probably smart the game will be better now that they have put out a few 3ds titles

  10. #930
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,452
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  11. #931
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by manako View Post
    Probably have to wait til next fall. They are doing Bravely Default and Chocobo Racing right now. Heroes of Ruin and Kingdom Hearts are out/released soon. Probably smart the game will be better now that they have put out a few 3ds titles
    as crap as it sounds (since we can't get a next in line game) I'd love a "remake" of Secret of mana for the 3ds or at least on the Nintendo store

  12. #932
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    Secret was good, but I feel Legend was missed by so many, I'd kill for a remake of that game. and The option of bonus content with the way the game was setup would be so easy for them to release. Even in DLC packets. If they were to re-release either Secret or Legend on 3DS I'd probably crack down and actually purchase the console, the main thing that is stopping me currently is the weak lineup of games they have in their library.

  13. #933
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    i only brought my 3ds because its the OoT one and looks bitchin, and the fact i saw them on ebay going for 300+ and i could still get one for 160

  14. #934
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Secret was good, but I feel Legend was missed by so many, I'd kill for a remake of that game. and The option of bonus content with the way the game was setup would be so easy for them to release. Even in DLC packets. If they were to re-release either Secret or Legend on 3DS I'd probably crack down and actually purchase the console, the main thing that is stopping me currently is the weak lineup of games they have in their library.
    Legend of Mana didn't play enough like Secret of Mana for people to fanboy gush over it... plus it did have a large number of flaws. I can see why it didn't go over well, but I loved it.
    A re-release of Legend of Mana would be amazing if they made the game more challenging from the jump and addressed a few other issues like... making the 'land-placement' system a little more forgiving or making it easier to understand.
    Honestly, I just use guides to get what I want because I don't understand how to do it on my own.

  15. #935
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8


  16. #936
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,967
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph



    This has me curious. Anyone picking this up? I'll want it if it has inferno like difficulty.

  17. #937
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,250
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post

    This has me curious. Anyone picking this up? I'll want it if it has inferno like difficulty.
    I've heard some not great things about it since the EU release. Apparently the game is littered with bugs, some of which are game breaking, but I honestly didn't read enough into it to find any specifics.

    It seems like it might've been one of those games that was great in concept but kind of poor in execution, even the demo kind of gave me that vibe.

  18. #938
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,452
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  19. #939
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,046
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Sold.

  20. #940
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,543
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    takemymoney.jpg .... and I don't even own a 3ds.

Page 47 of 118 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nintendo 3DS
    By Vade in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 2011-07-05, 13:44
  2. Nintendo Announces DS Successor ~ 3DS (Backwards Compatible)
    By MoogleAura in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 2010-06-17, 11:17
  3. Nintendo DS Friends List
    By Xavier in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 2010-01-02, 16:27