Page 63 of 118 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 1241 to 1260 of 2346

Thread: Nintendo 3DS     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1241
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    It just blows my mind that the 2 other regions got 3 colors at launch and the US got 2, neither of which were neutral (white/black/grey/etc.)

    WHY

  2. #1242
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,451
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  3. #1243
    green jellybean
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,024
    BG Level
    6
    Blog Entries
    3

    Nintendo 3DS

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    It just blows my mind that the 2 other regions got 3 colors at launch and the US got 2, neither of which were neutral (white/black/grey/etc.)

    WHY
    Yeah just picked up the blue one for my husband, it's better then the blue DSi though! I'll keep my sleek regular 3ds

  4. #1244
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    fairy tail manga artist at it again? lol

  5. #1245
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,250
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Fire Emblem: Awakening
    I am beyond fucking ready for this release date.

  6. #1246
    We wear wine red on Wednesdays

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,241
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Well, if you don't have a 3DS yet.. You might have to get one if this one's true. Still a rumor of course.. Was hoping for something on the WiiU but this is definitely awesome.

    <<removed due to copyright issues>>

  7. #1247
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    god I hope it's true

  8. #1248
    ~Layton~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    704
    BG Level
    5

    Pokemon X & Pokemon Y! Actual 3D games and battles that look pretty awesome. :D

  9. #1249
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Looks like some new growth/bond systems for pokemon too... interesting. Definitely looking forward to seeing how this develops.

  10. #1250
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,451
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...8-logo-mh4.jpg


    Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies

  11. #1251
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Fire Emblem demo next Thursday(17th)

  12. #1252
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Fire Emblem 3DS (not XL) for NA incoming

    http://i3.minus.com/jCwOBKKZkU5ol.png

  13. #1253
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    not XL

  14. #1254
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,824
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    So I don't suppose theres any chance the Charizard 3DS will ever make it to NA? Since it seems ill have to get one of these systems sometime this year for some games (DQ7, pokemon) would be so cool to have the charizard. Why must it be Japan only

  15. #1255

  16. #1256
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,108
    BG Level
    10

    I forget which portable does what, 3ds is region locked right?

  17. #1257
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Yes it is

  18. #1258
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    604
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Has anyone tried putting on skins for the DS/XL? I think I'm in the same boat as many people here in that I've been waiting for a decent bundle to get a 3ds xl yet the more I wait, the more disappointing it gets seeing JP and even EU get the really nice stuff. I just came across this and was wondering how practical these skins are:

    http://www.gelaskins.com/store/gamin...n/Most_Popular

    Do they apply easy enough without a ton of bubbles/etc?
    How much of the system doesn't get covered by the skin?
    Are they fully opaque even with a light coloured skin used?
    Does it get easily removed/peel off after a while?

    I missed my chance over the holidays for 60$ off the system and will now just settle for any deal to go on to grab one and ask a friend to design a skin for me if they turn out to be worth it.
    Damn you Nintendo >(

  19. #1259
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    So I don't suppose theres any chance the Charizard 3DS will ever make it to NA? Since it seems ill have to get one of these systems sometime this year for some games (DQ7, pokemon) would be so cool to have the charizard. Why must it be Japan only
    JP only as a Pokémon Center promotion

  20. #1260
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    http://www.destructoid.com/the-fire-...s-242214.phtml

    The Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS bundle may see US shores

    Many moons ago, Japan got a limited edition Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS system bundle, and man, is it sexy looking. Well, if you don't live in Japan and wanted to pick this one up, rumor has it that the bundle is hitting America due to a leaked Game Informer ad.

    Given Nintendo's history with 3DS bundles, the game will most likely come pre-installed, but nothing is confirmed yet.

    Sadly, this bundle features the OG 3DS, which means I won't be getting it. In fact, I probably wouldn't recommend the non-XL to any new adopters, as I could never go back to my original after experiencing the XL.

    As for the game itself, I wasn't kidding when I said I was excited for the latest Fire Emblem game last February -- the anticipating is killing me. Be sure and check out our latest preview, and join me in my excitement!

Page 63 of 118 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nintendo 3DS
    By Vade in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 2011-07-05, 13:44
  2. Nintendo Announces DS Successor ~ 3DS (Backwards Compatible)
    By MoogleAura in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 2010-06-17, 11:17
  3. Nintendo DS Friends List
    By Xavier in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 2010-01-02, 16:27