Misareax Coast is AMAZING to get EXP! Currently meriting there, chaining easy as fuck, and getting like, 300 with COR roll.
Maw in Konschtat @ I-12 near Gusta zone.
Can anyone confirm what the status on relics is? When you log in are you logging in to a weapon that's Lv80 and has your trial+'s on it, or Lv75 and awaiting a new trial to achieve the Lv80 status?
how do you begin the old WS upgrade?
He means it is already better than a HQ elemental staff, which part is confusing? HQ staff does less damage than teiwaz.
And there's math behind that somewhere? The numbers don't look better...
Yes it is better, but has less MACC
Good lord... it's 3pm here, I started my download at ~4am, and it's STILL not done... I just got back home and one computer is d/ced and the other has 75 files left with ~1 hour on the timer...
A bit of a bump, but can anyone tell me which DAT file the Abyssea quests are listed in? I need to feed those into my database. Thanks!