HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS
Also worth noting this is only at 76+, as was reported in Random Question.
Is this just for jobs that natively get it, or for subs too?
SCH AoE SS gives you the buffed up SS effect as well(tho that should be a given if its a glich or something its worth noting)
Is blus SS and stronger at 76?
War is 1 tnl to 76, but there's no mnd gear for war, so i doubt there'd be much point.
Wow i'm retarded. Apparently i had pdt gear on, and didn't notice it. Ss cap is still 350, at least at 76.
aw ; ; thats sad. Im have to look at my logs from last night now.
edit: As for sub its not stronger then the cap I know for a fact. I put SS up last night and a bird took it down in one hit(forgot my mnd set on bard, by this it did not seem to just be stronger at all just normal)
edit2: my mix up could be that I had mana wall up too at the time: check mana wall. eh sry to get hopes up. So cant tell anything from my logs anymore.
Ok, this came from over on Starcade's blogsite, but there's a definite increase in XP on campaign battle starting at 76 (aprox. 120% of normal). Glitch perhaps, or something that was intended from the start. Needs confirmation however.
No, I've been getting normal amounts of exp at 75, and a lot more at 76.
I looks like being 76 or above makes Allied Tags give ANx2.4 for EXP rather than ANx2 like it is at 75
I know Sono's question was answered for Minuet .dats, but has there been a new ffxistyle package released yet? With fonts, icons, etcetc?
Can't post a link because I don't have ten posts... but Anyways... Summoner's Bloodpact: Ward durations have increased. My hastega just lasted about 4:24 instead of the usual 3 minute cap @ +30 skill over cap. Going with the normal math the duration was correct, it just didn't cap. This was my post on alla:
"Hastega ninja buff?
So normal haste lasts 1:15 vana minutes or 3 min in real time correct? Hastega is 1:30 and boosted to 3 min @ +30 skill.
I used hastega at 76 @ 4:35 vana time, and it wore off at ~6:25 vana time. 1:50 vana time or 264 seconds (4 min 24 seconds). Skill cap at 76 im unsure but I was at 331 summoning skill when the pact went off.
Math says if it is 274 skill... 331-274 is 57. 57 x 3 is 171. + 90 duration is 261. Close to my estimation of 264.
Uncapped hastega duration????"
Noticed a lot of odd changes on Proto-Ultima tonight. First, mystic avatar (shiva) from chest has a 40' range sleepga. Also, proto-ultima now tends to delay his Dissapations by a random amount (1-5 seconds after hitting the normal precentages).
Not sure if its been mentioned but discoid from battleclad chariot was doing like 100 dmg with 7 ppl >.>
I noticed today that with BLU's resist sleep trait, that I was resisting sleep from imps and the skull sperm things in BCD (S) a ton. Maybe they boosted the resist traits on blu.