Fucking hax. Don't tell anyone kk thx.
Do any of the new hats added have 10mnd and 25mp or w/e?
Not sure if this was mentioned yet, or if this was changed in a previous update. Got on my lolnin for the first time in a while, noticed when fighting ranger type mobs that their ranged attacks were not automatically taking shadows and never missing, they can now actually miss. This could be old and I just never played nin to realize it.
But it's green. You've gotta dress for success.
I suppose so.
I can confirm and el oh el @ that and green ribbon +1.
Though I have to give SE credit, of all the years, nothing ever majorly disastrous has happened due to their coding... yet.
I mean, who knows, maybe using a portafurnace under light weather + full moon in qufim island levels all your jobs to 255?
Edit: Oh yeah, since no one seemed to mention it(despite it probably being noticed by everyone), Dark Arts now has black icon(changed from being a white icon).
the NPC Minna has the new Shield that was added this update when she previously had nothing.
Wyrm's Hurricane Wing seems to have been buffed, been breaking my ss in excess of 100 damage in one shot.
Mobs were able to miss before but it'd still take a shadow if this is what you're referring to. Check again and if they don't take a shadow with a miss then it's changed.Not sure if this was mentioned yet, or if this was changed in a previous update. Got on my lolnin for the first time in a while, noticed when fighting ranger type mobs that their ranged attacks were not automatically taking shadows and never missing, they can now actually miss. This could be old and I just never played nin to realize it.
Certain Yagudo, such as Yagudo Abbot, are unaffected by slow spells (unsure about Ninjustu). I get the "No effect" message, but no one in the PT can even slow the mob (Or has tried).