Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 402

Thread: Broke or Changed 6/21     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #81
    An exploitable mess of a card game
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13,197
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
    Why, again, are people so afraid to exp on anything that isn't a colibri or sometimes a Mamool Ja?
    Because the mobs we're XPing on 76+ remind me of 2005 (i.e. miserable days and far off camps).

  2. #82
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,293
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    Also, the same is true of Steal and Despoil.

    For both, I sure hope it's broken and not intentional (Although obviously I care about drg's a lot lot more)
    Considering both Spirit Jump and Despoil are basically redundancies of prior JAs with a small added bonus, I'd be inclined to think it was intentional.

    Sort of like "leveling up" the JA, it's not meant to be new just an improvement on something old.

  3. #83
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    510
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    People reporting missing white boxes and changed icons - have you tried running a file check?

  4. #84
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,822
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    3

    Spirit Jump would be different tho, since it gives TP to the DRG.. and can be used as another dmg tool..

    Despoil is like Steal+1

  5. #85
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    492
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    DCd earlier, logged back on and all my auto-translate text was the same phrase in Japanese. No idea how this happened, was fairly strange. Logging out fixed it.

  6. #86
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    That's been a bug in the game for a while, I think it has something to do with the autotranslate library corrupting temporarily or something. It's pretty rare, but it does happen.

  7. #87
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,529
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    It's windower related i'm 99% sure. If you log out to POL and back in FFXI your autotranslate will be messed up. Happened to me every time when using windower. Same happens if you dc to POL and don't fully log out and in.

  8. #88
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,141
    BG Level
    6

    Like Dread Spikes, animations are broke also for Ventriloquy and Role Reversal.

    Not that anyone but me cares.

  9. #89
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    346
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Elemental Siphon text will now say the pet regains MP instead of the summoner

  10. #90
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    31
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    base stats gained post lvl 75 (str, dex, etc) aren't showing up correctly in newly uncapped zones, such as the prommy Holla. I am not 100% sure if it was the the entire zone that was bugged or just the spire bcnm. At level 77 I was missing +2 str, +dex and more.

  11. #91
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    300
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I thougt I was going crazy, but did anyone notice a new Jump animation.

    Ive had it three times now when out soloing Colibri, the effect is slightly different along with a new sound. It seems to happen when my jumps crit hit? Big daage and a slight change in animation.

  12. #92
    You fall, we haul. Saving your Ass is my business
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    488
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Did they buff greater birds? I was on blu and i usually hit 1100+ on disseverment but couldnt break 800 today even with CA up...

  13. #93
    You fall, we haul. Saving your Ass is my business
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    488
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Did they buff greater birds? I was on blu and i usually hit 1100+ on disseverment but couldnt break 800 today even with CA up...

  14. #94
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,365
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    People need to stop calling Aspir "broken" before SE "fixes" it.

  15. #95
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by transmit View Post
    I thougt I was going crazy, but did anyone notice a new Jump animation.

    Ive had it three times now when out soloing Colibri, the effect is slightly different along with a new sound. It seems to happen when my jumps crit hit? Big daage and a slight change in animation.
    I noticed this as well while working on my 3 merits last night (still 13k to go ). Gives a blue/green strike animation with a fuller sound. It's possible it might be criticals since I did notice higher damage accompanying the animation.

  16. #96
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    24
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Baelorn View Post
    People need to stop calling Aspir "broken" before SE "fixes" it.
    this

  17. #97
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    162
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Windower related but: looks like script macros, lightluggage, yarnball, expwatch from what just seen

  18. #98
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    Did they do something to store TP on sams? I am getting 17 tp return back on all my gekkos now. I used to get 16, I know im not DAing everyt time either.

  19. #99
    Jem
    Jem is offline
    Claustrum. Really?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,806
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by lotmorning View Post
    Windower related but: looks like script macros, lightluggage, yarnball, expwatch from what just seen

    What exactly about script macros is broken? Granted I was only dicking around for an hour before work so may have completely overlooked something but my DRK macros at least were working fine. As was lightluggage.

    Don't use yarnball and didn't have expwatch loaded so can't comment on them.

  20. #100
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    435
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Colenzo View Post
    Did they do something to store TP on sams? I am getting 17 tp return back on all my gekkos now. I used to get 16, I know im not DAing everyt time either.
    What level are you? New tier of store TP? New gear you have on?

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Removing or Changing Avatar .DATs
    By Clynt in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 09:45
  2. Dynamis-Beaucedine Glitch or change?
    By Squallx in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 2006-05-23, 19:08
  3. Asking to remove or change poster
    By Uzor in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2005-08-25, 11:34