none of my gear swaps workign for sam.
/console exec gekko.txt or tp.txt
none of these working anymore for me
tried my brd swaps for march /elegy ect. and again nothing.
none of my gear swaps workign for sam.
/console exec gekko.txt or tp.txt
none of these working anymore for me
tried my brd swaps for march /elegy ect. and again nothing.
Mine are set up to be //exec blahblah.txt and were working fine. Have you tried using it that way?
naa but I will try thanks
changed to //console exec TP.txt and still nothing![]()
Are people getting ANY GOOD Stat updates?
From PUP 75 to 78 I got +30 HP and +40 MP (from merits?). Plus 1 MND. I'm PUP/DRG (Shut up).
My Automaton got +5 Skill per frame after reactivation as expected but Jesus, no good stats for me.
Restarted POL for the 3rd time and this time windower scripts came back up lol.
Fomor's in Sacrarium don't seem to be aggro'ing a 75 at EP or even linking... seems odd.
Edit: Wiki's got them listed as aggressive but non-linking. Been awhile since I came down here. Also... that's what she said.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK.
Why SE? Why?Originally Posted by Squeenix
BLMs don't have MP issues according to SE. The real problem for BLMs is staying alive after we nuke until our MP pool is empty.
Not sure if this is a bug or not but Greater Amphitere dropped on us in campaign at xarc yesterday and proceeded to kill everyone non stop. About 35 or so ppl and it wasn't as if it just aggroed, killed that person and maybe a few close ones to it then left. It killed whoever aggroed and walked around for about 20 min and killed anything it wanted to. Then finally left only to come back 5 min later and repeat the whole process. It actually walked the entire east side of the fortification several times.
I thought SE said they would not interfere anymore with campaign. Unless the NM doesn't count but I live out in campaign and that has never happened before. Its path seems to have been changed back to the origanal one.
Moblin Maze Mongers (MMM) Has been changed to where your timer for reuse is no longer JP midnight, but rather 24hr from previous use.