Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 402

Thread: Broke or Changed 6/21     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #141
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,907
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    It made me sad Cure V and Cure VI doesn't stack with Accession ;( I wanted to Accession Divine Seal Cure VI NPC's in Campaign for 3000+ HP :/ It also doesn't work with Sacrifice in case anyone was wondering.

  2. #142
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,789
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Thread in question:

    http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=11282

    Granted only the OP himself and another person noticed any difference, figured I'd asked for curiousity's sake (doing valk tomorrow).

  3. #143
    MaachaQ
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Rehn View Post
    So there's a thread on FFXIAH saying dynamis mobs may have been adjusted. Anyone here that did dyna recently and can confirm/deny that?
    Starting Dyna-X in about 30 min, so should be able to confim/deny soon. Seems unlikely to me though, I recall having had some runs where sleeps resisted badly for some reason, and not only after the MAcc problem a few patches ago.


    edit: After first few pulls, everything seems normal. Guess the guy on FFXIAH just had a bad run or something.

  4. #144
    xXNyteFyreXx420Sharingan
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,709
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    I don't know if this was already posted elsewhere, but Dancer appears to have gotten Dual Wield 3.

    Cinquedea + Joyeuse (380 delay) yielded 4.6 TP/hit
    Kard + Behemoth +1 (391 delay) yielded 4.7TP/hit

    Delays of 132 to <144 yield 4.6 TP/hit, while delays between 144 and <156 yield 4.7 TP/hit.
    132 <= 380*x/2 < 144 :: .69 <= x < .757
    144 <= 391*x/2 < 156 :: .73 <= x < .79

    In order to appease the control test gods and sort of show TP formulae weren't changed below 180 delay, I sacrificed 10 rabbits with Cinquedea (4.8TP/hit) and 10 with Sleight Kukri (4.7TP/hit).

    Edit: Oh yeah, I'm only level 72.
    JW, is DWII at 40 or at some higher level?

    Spirit Jump and normal Jump timers being paired is apparently intentional... Posting for a friend:

    Spoiler: show



  5. #145
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,365
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Someone should tell them it doesn't work with Jump merits.

  6. #146
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Ventriloquy needs to be fuckin' fixed.

  7. #147
    Pseudo-Elitist
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Saw a dyna RDM mob cast Stone IV, but I don't think they were buffed in any other way.

  8. #148
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    So, I had 5/5 Automaton Magic Skill merits a long time ago, and since then had "skilled up" into them (old harmless glitch). I recent leveled up to 76 and I noticed my automaton's magic skill was already capped at 291/291. I figured that was also just a visual glitch and went on down to deploy her on some Aqueduct Spiders to really skill it up and learn Thunder IV. I deployed a bunch of times (always with 1 ice maneuver), obviously still casting Blizzard IV and getting a +0.1~0.3 here and there, but never actually went up a whole level. I got bored and deployed her on a nearby Gloop and she cast Thunder IV.

    Wat?

  9. #149
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    140
    BG Level
    3

    they definetly increased the rate of getting parry skill ups

    im gettin 0.4s and 0.5s left and right during xp ptys on SAM, got like 5 lvls of parry over the day

    think similiar things happened to evasion skill, but that one was capped for ages so not sure how fast that one skills

  10. #150
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    90
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Something was changed with Loaded Deck merits, used Random Deal earlier with only Snake Eyes on recast and it failed to reset.

  11. #151
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    964
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Just did dynamis san d'oria, everything was the same as usual other than expected stuff like rdms casting stone4/water4. Skillups were pretty decent too once we got to the higher level stuff.

  12. #152
    The Tower
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,160
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by Baelorn View Post
    Someone should tell them it doesn't work with Jump merits.
    Did just that. Here's the form in case you would like to help stuff the suggestion box.

    https://support.na.square-enix.com/f...la=1&p=3&fo=41

  13. #153
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,646
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Started on Trial 644 with my Donto and I've been camping Vuu Puqu the Beguiler for 8 hours now.

    Get there -> 1 hour and 20 mins -> Pop -> 1 hour and 7 mins -> Pop -> 5 hours and 10 mins -> Has not repopped yet

    wtf is this shit >( We have accumulated an entire alliance of SAMs that are trying to get credit for this shit now. I don't know if this is broken or what, but a 1-2hr NM taking 5+ is bullshitttttttt, fuck you lottery

  14. #154
    You fall, we haul. Saving your Ass is my business
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    488
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I know i saw this somewhere but now i cant find it, anyone else having the issue where the auto translate is all in Jap characters and know how to fix this?

  15. #155
    The Spooniest of Bards
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,676
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by lovehatehero View Post
    I know i saw this somewhere but now i cant find it, anyone else having the issue where the auto translate is all in Jap characters and know how to fix this?
    Relog should fix it. Tends to happen if you log out funny. (DC etc.)

  16. #156
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,293
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    So, I had 5/5 Automaton Magic Skill merits a long time ago, and since then had "skilled up" into them (old harmless glitch). I recent leveled up to 76 and I noticed my automaton's magic skill was already capped at 291/291. I figured that was also just a visual glitch and went on down to deploy her on some Aqueduct Spiders to really skill it up and learn Thunder IV. I deployed a bunch of times (always with 1 ice maneuver), obviously still casting Blizzard IV and getting a +0.1~0.3 here and there, but never actually went up a whole level. I got bored and deployed her on a nearby Gloop and she cast Thunder IV.

    Wat?
    Could it have anything to do with elemental weaknesses?

    Spiders are ice weak, slimes are fire weak tho, so idk, just a thought.

    Maybe the puppet knows something we don't.

  17. #157
    An exploitable mess of a card game
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13,197
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    XP bands wearing early in MMM. It's not lasting past the 2nd pack of mobs. Granted, I haven't done a MMM with Anni ring before, but I cannot imagine these 50-100XP mobs satisfying the ring charge.

  18. #158
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6
    BG Level
    0
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

  19. #159
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Found another bug, Accession didn't work with Enspell IIs, or Baramnesia (but works with barfire, for example), or Phalanx II (not that that's useful, but...), and Manifestation didn't work for Bio III (but works with Bio II).

  20. #160
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,141
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    So, I had 5/5 Automaton Magic Skill merits a long time ago, and since then had "skilled up" into them (old harmless glitch). I recent leveled up to 76 and I noticed my automaton's magic skill was already capped at 291/291. I figured that was also just a visual glitch and went on down to deploy her on some Aqueduct Spiders to really skill it up and learn Thunder IV. I deployed a bunch of times (always with 1 ice maneuver), obviously still casting Blizzard IV and getting a +0.1~0.3 here and there, but never actually went up a whole level. I got bored and deployed her on a nearby Gloop and she cast Thunder IV.

    Wat?
    In Beaudeaux, hit 300 raw skill, launched E100 on a pugil and Blizzard IV. Again, whut.

    Spiders good skillups btw?

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Removing or Changing Avatar .DATs
    By Clynt in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 09:45
  2. Dynamis-Beaucedine Glitch or change?
    By Squallx in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 2006-05-23, 19:08
  3. Asking to remove or change poster
    By Uzor in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2005-08-25, 11:34