says who? some dude on the internet? he's some dude on the internet. why the fuck should i think anything he's said at all is true? maybe his supercool blackguyness has convinced you that the prettiest pussy rains down upon him like mana from the heavens, but i'm looking at him as i would any other dumb asshole on the internet. bitch's tits in the club x100.
I conclude that I am being troll'd.
i am the hottest woman to ever walk the face of the earth. if you don't believe me, you must be hatin'.
i have a college degree. if you don't believe me, you must be hatin'. the point is, you can lie about anything pretty easily on the internet. people enjoy the internet because they can control the perception others have of them, and when their RL isn't so great, that's really rewarding to some people. i automatically assume that applies to everyone all the time -- especially if it's something like this guy making videos about "bitch management" and whatnot.
nigga kickin' nothin' but knowledge... I know bitches get mad when homies put the truth out there because when we hear the truth it makes them feel less powerful (only reason you're even going on this tirade) but I'm just going to keep spreading the message
i think anyone who's been around spam for even a moderate amount of time knows better than to think you have anything legitimate to say when it comes to women or relationships.
no homo... his left eyebrow is botherin the fuck outta me for some reason in that default macking video. muthafucka is curled up like shit
also... I'm that nigga in front of the line.
and i have to question the quality of woman he's sleeping with if bitches destroying his property is a pressing issue for him. just being realistic here.
Ask your boy Ryko.
i could play the bitch card right now and throw out some personal information about domon that would essentially prove my point about him having nothing legitimate to say about women or relationships, but what for? to prove that he's right about all women being bitches? the truth is that domon's personality is probably what brings out the worst in all the women he's with. that's usually the case for anyone who makes ridiculous claims like "all X are Y."
There's no personal information that you could pull out because, honestly, I've never actually given anyone here any.
Well, aside from niggas like Ryko... but even then I've said next to nothing.