1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 41 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 18 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 15 hours, 41 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 18 hours, 18 minutes
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 278
  1. #241
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,725
    BG Level
    6

    10/16.

  2. #242
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    251
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    FFXI - 15
    FFXIV - 22

  3. #243
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    324
    BG Level
    4

    XI - 37
    XIV - 43

    (and I'm still not the oldest in my LS )

  4. #244
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    39
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    XI-23
    XIV- 27

    gee its weird my social life started to disappear around 23-24.

  5. #245
    Foow
    Guest

    12 then, 18 now ;_;

  6. #246
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5
    BG Level
    0
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kael'thas

    Now: 21 in 1 month

    Then: 12 xD

  7. #247
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    29
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    ffxi 18
    ffxiv 25

    I'm so much more mature now..!

  8. #248
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9
    BG Level
    0

    23 then, 29 now. 8-)

  9. #249
    Bonesteel
    Guest

    20 when i started ffxi and early release of ffxiv comes out the day before my 25th birthday

  10. #250
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19
    BG Level
    1

    I'll be 26

  11. #251
    Warrior Tank
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    607
    BG Level
    5
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostsix.Midgard View Post
    33.
    PSO to FFXI to FFXIV

    PSO isn't an MMO just sayin.
    I'm in this boat. Although, I played a sprinkling of WoW inbetween periods of FFXI.

    PSO was the best!! I still boot up the Dreamcast and play it occasionally .

    FFXI: 15
    FFXIV: 22

    So much has changed in this time. It's going to be strange...

  12. #252
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    316
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    12 when I first started, and I'm 20 now. I think I transitioned to ffxi directly from Diablo 2.
    omfg as did I wow.... that crappy D2 patch was released and 3 days later or something FFXI was released..


    20 then October 28? 2003, 27 now.... ugh

  13. #253
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    179
    BG Level
    3

    Wow.. same here Diablo 2 -> FFXI.. haha

    FFXI - 14
    FFXIV - 21

  14. #254
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5
    BG Level
    0

    FFXI - 20
    FFXIV - 27

    ~os

  15. #255
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    94
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Started XI shortly after turning 18 and I'll be starting XIV shortly before turning 21.

    I started XI so late :3

  16. #256
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    33
    BG Level
    1

    ffxi: decently young
    ffxiv: feeling too old to post -_-;

  17. #257
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Dense Fever
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    FFXI 25
    FFXIV 32

    Ouch.

  18. #258
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    EQ---13
    D2---14
    PSO--14
    XI ---16
    WoW-18
    XIV---23

    Feels bad man.

  19. #259
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    BG Level
    0
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    srsly, what kind of parents let their 10/12/14 yr old play MMOs..

  20. #260
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Parents who would rather let their children play video games than stay out all night selling drugs or joining a gang?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast