Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Smallville Season 10     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #21
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    37
    BG Level
    1



    trailer in better quality

  2. #22
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,547
    BG Level
    8

    Hey I started watching this series when it first came out waaaaaaaaaay back in 2001, but over the seasons I didn't keep up with it. Now I find myself with a lot of free time for the first time in a long time and need to kill some of it. I stopped really following it around season 3 or 4, but will probably at least start each episode to see if I remember it then move on, but 9 seasons x.x that's a lot, lol. Probably a stupid question to ask in a thread dedicated to the show, but is it worth sitting down and watching all the way through?

    Mainly I'm worried about the whole story. The premise of the show was to get the back story of Clark Kent and how he grew up to become Superman, but I can't imagine that after 9 seasons he is still in high school, or even in Smallville, lol

  3. #23
    boo
    boo is offline
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    437
    BG Level
    4

    As much as I enjoy watching this, but plots are like "same shit, different episode"
    I wonder how they manage to find so many Kyptonites and witch craft to beat Clark.

    Overall, yeah, if you like it and you will stick with it like I do

  4. #24
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirian View Post
    Hey I started watching this series when it first came out waaaaaaaaaay back in 2001, but over the seasons I didn't keep up with it. Now I find myself with a lot of free time for the first time in a long time and need to kill some of it. I stopped really following it around season 3 or 4, but will probably at least start each episode to see if I remember it then move on, but 9 seasons x.x that's a lot, lol. Probably a stupid question to ask in a thread dedicated to the show, but is it worth sitting down and watching all the way through?

    Mainly I'm worried about the whole story. The premise of the show was to get the back story of Clark Kent and how he grew up to become Superman, but I can't imagine that after 9 seasons he is still in high school, or even in Smallville, lol
    I stopped watching around episode 100 or shortly thereafter. I felt the show was getting a bit old. I gave up on it for years. Around the time season 8 started, my friend convinced me to give it another chance. While 5 & 6 have some great episodes in there, Season 7 is where things really become awesome. Lex really starts going down that dark path he can never return from. Season 8 starts to grab more chracters from the comic, and the whole Lois & Clark thing is finally starting to develop. Same goes with season 9. Actually season 9 was my favorite season. As I said every other season has great episodes, but 9 was consistent through the whole thing, minus like.. 2?

    tl;dr? Give it another chance. I don't think you'll be disappointed!

  5. #25
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,404
    BG Level
    10

    one option is to read wiki summaries etc for what you havent seen up unit season 7 ir so, if you don't have that much time, but 7-9 was pretty good compared to the more middleish seasons

  6. #26
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,665
    BG Level
    7

    Spoiler: show
    can anyone explain the vessels of the "brothers" and the grandma? or link me @_@

  7. #27
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    37
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by The_OG_Nelta View Post
    Spoiler: show
    can anyone explain the vessels of the "brothers" and the grandma? or link me @_@
    Spoiler: show
    We'll find out about the vessels this season though I'm going to speculate they are Lex clones. The Grandma is Granny Goodness. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granny_Goodness

  8. #28
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,547
    BG Level
    8

    Anyone have a site for seasons 8 and 9 streaming? Seems my normal source has been taken down

  9. #29
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by boo View Post
    I wonder how they manage to find so many Kyptonites and witch craft to beat Clark.
    from the comic books.

  10. #30
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,404
    BG Level
    10

    [link deleted]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Smallville Season 11 (Comic)
    By Velgadess in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2012-02-10, 17:40
  2. Smallville Season 10
    By gandorf in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 299
    Last Post: 2011-05-22, 09:57
  3. Smallville Season 9
    By Qalbert in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 311
    Last Post: 2010-05-28, 22:06
  4. Smallville Season 8
    By Kaslo in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 370
    Last Post: 2009-09-12, 17:50