Wait, i thought the film went downhill after the initial opening credits?
Went downhill when they started filming
Wrong, So Good is a classic in cinema history.
Remove 'So Good" and keep it on youtube for internet immortality because the rest of the movie is shit.
Agreed
I have seen 0 of spider man 3
Thank you all for convincing me that I made the right choice when I said 'nah'
Ugh.
eh the gay scene was cool. also, bruce campbell
For some reason, the worst part for me is Harry takes a pumpkin bomb to the face and just gets a little toasty, meanwhile the exact same device like 20 minutes later vaporizes both Eddie Brock and the symbiote.
the new spiderman kind of looks like the 10th doctor
Are we counting witch doctors and PhDs and the like?
Or just medical doctors..?
the doctor is the doctor
Well, that clears things up.
spiderman 3 was a good movie, fuck u