there was an infinite money/exp glitch in Dragon Age 1 as well. However it was a lot slower.
there was an infinite money/exp glitch in Dragon Age 1 as well. However it was a lot slower.
That's super fast haha. Looks like all you do is talk to the npc while in battle mode when completing the quest. That's awesome.
Well, good thing he posted that now, means it'll probably be patched for tomorrow, or at least within a week...
I'm honestly trying my best to like it, but goddamn. ME2 is superior as far as storytelling is concerned simply because ME1 existed to set up the story. ME2 also did a pretty damn good job of giving the NPCs a good reason to follow you. I guess my big problem is the total lack of motivation I've seen thus far. Granted, I respect Hawke's motivation. Get money, fuck bitches. Amirite?
The battle system is a good deal of fun, though!
EADM version for me doesn't unlock(release date verify) until 2 am(cst). Boo.
Gamestop has PS3/PC versions of the sig editions available for purchase on their website, get em while they're hot.
Appears the High Res texture pack is out.
Size: 1.08GB
http://social.bioware.com/page/da2-patches
Requirements:
Using high-resolution textures requires a graphics card with at least 1024MB video memory.
Most of the benefits from the Hi-resolution textures will only be seen if you are able to run the game in DirectX 11.
Note: In order to enable the "Very High" setting you will need a video card that supports DX11 and the latest drivers.
^
Reqs for the hi-res texture pack. So yeah, like I said you'll need 1gb VRAM, preferably more. Any of the Nvidia 400 series (1GB models) and above or the ATI 5770 (may be pushing it, probably 5850 a better choice) or above should be alright to run them.
At least we know what's up.
Whoa whoa whoa. I feel the exact opposite.
Spoiler: show
where are da reviews!
Embargo nigga, told you that before.
You know something I just realized? Flemeth says the exact same thing Morrigan said to the Wardens, "Well well well...what have we here?".
Like mother like daughter?
3 Magazines have reviews out already. Believe they were all 9.0 .