1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 9 hours, 53 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 14 hours, 6 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 5 days, 2 hours, 53 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 1 days, 7 hours, 6 minutes
Page 21 of 148 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 2956
  1. #401
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    250
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Seems it's true, increasing stats doesn't really do anything?
    Not yet anyway.

  2. #402
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,351
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Strangely enough I don't even have beta access yet I had absolutely no problems installing and updating the client.

  3. #403
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,288
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    My Leves reset, you just have to go back to the guild and accept them again and exchange them for ones you don't want, or exchange them for the same one.

  4. #404
    :3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    653
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyprime View Post
    Strangely enough I don't even have beta access yet I had absolutely no problems installing and updating the client.
    you soaking up all our bandwidth

  5. #405
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    83
    BG Level
    2

    1) The lobby server seems to being slammed. Took around 10 attempts to get into the game.
    2) I'm on Kefka and never got a queue.
    3) The dev-na site is being slammed hard.
    4) My anima didn't recharge from the Tuesday test. I still have the same anima left that I did when I logged off on Tuesday.

  6. #406
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,365
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    So frustrating to get to end of cc and then time out.

  7. #407
    :3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    653
    BG Level
    5

    anyone getting this combat glitch? You're in combat, and suddenly you cannot attack, perform abilities, or even get out of combat. Battle log keeps saying "This action cannot be performed." Over and over again. Happened twice last test, and once so far this test. Have to logout/login to fix.

  8. #408
    Pelvic Thruster
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    554
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    4) My anima didn't recharge from the Tuesday test. I still have the same anima left that I did when I logged off on Tuesday.
    God damnit I'm below 40 I think already. Oh well sitting in 5003land for now anyways.

  9. #409
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    20
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    edit: nvm , got you wrong viperlasson

  10. #410
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    159
    BG Level
    3

    Something wrong with Exdeath? Can't get in at all after 21491824091284 attempts.

  11. #411
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    419
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Sirenia Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Velen

    Ya every time I try and make a character it times out on me...and having a hard time getting back into CC now.

  12. #412
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,342
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Been stuck at 36% on the latest update for over half hour, awesome. Torrenting sounds like a good idea for big update days when EVERYONE is trying to download the thing but otherwise I wish they would just stick to normal like XI, taking unneccesary periods of time to download..

  13. #413
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    742
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by viperlasson View Post
    anyone getting this combat glitch? You're in combat, and suddenly you cannot attack, perform abilities, or even get out of combat. Battle log keeps saying "This action cannot be performed." Over and over again. Happened twice last test, and once so far this test. Have to logout/login to fix.
    Your R'0ing. I've had it happen a couple of times. You just have to force quit and log in again.

  14. #414
    Unique and/or Creative Phrase
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,432
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by viperlasson View Post
    anyone getting this combat glitch? You're in combat, and suddenly you cannot attack, perform abilities, or even get out of combat. Battle log keeps saying "This action cannot be performed." Over and over again. Happened twice last test, and once so far this test. Have to logout/login to fix.
    Were you fighting Dodos by any chance? They have any ability that makes it so you can't use any abilities or move.

  15. #415
    :3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    653
    BG Level
    5

    It happened at random enemies really, it could have been r0, i didn't look up top to see network status.

    I still don't think I can take dodos on @ level 15 lol

  16. #416
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaossamurai View Post
    Were you fighting Dodos by any chance? They have any ability that makes it so you can't use any abilities or move.
    That's not it. I had that bug too. Needed to reset my client on rat.

  17. #417
    :3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    653
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by meonline View Post
    Your R'0ing. I've had it happen a couple of times. You just have to force quit and log in again.
    Haha, you're right, I took a screenshot of the "glitch" and I did have r0.

    http://i27.tinypic.com/3u0kn.jpg

  18. #418
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    648
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    does your client crash after pressing the start button?

  19. #419
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    787
    BG Level
    5

    anyone know how to fix screen tearing in fullscreen? ATI card, I usually play windowed so never had this problem yet.

  20. #420
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,029
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Shuichi Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    It does seem that the patch helps with ATI cards. Gonna crank the settings up some and see what happens. Building new unit tomorrow so should see a real performance improvement.

    Current:
    Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz
    WinXP Pro 32bit
    2GB RAM
    VisonTek Radeon HD3650 1GB (AGP)

    New:
    Intel i7-930 Quad 2.8GHz
    Win7 Home Premium 64bit
    6GB RAM
    XFX Radeon HD5870 1GB (PCIe)

Page 21 of 148 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast