We'll see retail but I expect some level of XI's pain in the ass craft dependency to make a return. More than likely it'll show up to limit people who try to power craft to the top in a month so they can rule the economy. However so little is known about crafting classes since there supposed to be LOLJOBS it's hard to tell how they will level up outside of the 2 day leves.
(Grind the same synth till your eyes bleed and the CD on leves runs out?)
P.S.
Sounds like Lancer robbed some Mnks.
Speed Surge is self-haste for Lancers. Makes their Stamina bar fill faster.
It was drain samba still when I last tested, or did they add haste to it (and Second Wind or w/e is Skill 6 PUG, unless the upped it)
PUGs get "Second Wind" at level 6 and it's great. It's on a 60 second cooldown on PUG and a longer cooldown w/other classes. I want Speed Surge ;_;
If it's haste and drain maybe Lancers will be less gimp. They already have slow which is one of the best early debuffs from melee I've seen.
So glad Lancer has an exclusive ability.
Okay, one that "makes" the class viable? Not really the right word but I like it regardless.
Are WS exclusive?
LNCs TPs moves were nerfed a lot in beta, only debuff i've seen is the inhibit on doomspike or w/e. They are barely worth using atm due to using more stamina and a similar amount more in dmg.
Any word on why people hate archers ?
P.S.
Some weapon skills are not exclusive.
Unexclusive weapon skills I've seen so far:
Skewer (LNC)
Concussive Blow (PUG)
Seismic Strike (PUG)
Trunksplitter (MAR)
Moonrise (LNC)
Skull...something (MAR)
The AoE MAR one.
All of these I could equip on whatever job I wanted, often with a massively gimped accuracy though.
Alright, thank you all for the help. So at the moment, people don't like ARC and LNC is gimp? Anything else to know XD
How can LNC be gimp when it has one of the best self-buffs and one of the best debuffs, exactly?
^ From what I've read
I love lancer so far. The fact that it isn't the best makes it much more appealing to me. I don't want to see half the server playing the job I like just because it's the "best".