The tutorial said
Str: phys.dmg Vit: phys.def Agi: Phys.acc
int: mag.dmg mnd: mag.acc pie: mag.acc
Is it really possible to mess thing up knowing this? Or there is still hidden attribute to everything. I was hoping they would go for something as simple as the tutorial description to make multiclassing easier.
Get better equipment. Doubt it has anything to do with the 'wrong' stats.
Hmmm, thought Piety was Magical Defense to line up with VIT being Physical Defense.Str: phys.dmg Vit: phys.def Agi: Phys.acc
int: mag.dmg mnd: mag.acc pie: mag.acc
And I think it's DEX, Agility was removed. Sure you know that, but just to clarify for the guy that asked.
mnd m def, piety m acc
Actually, Mind is Magical Defense.
Edit : Beaten.![]()
So can no one get in now?
If I have the time conversion right the maintenance won't begin til this afternoon eastern time. So lol beta over again more or less?
The maint. began like few hours ago.
Guess I had the time wrong then.
Wow woke up hoping things would be better after the server maint... Denied. This is pretty bad.
just got in with no wait at all, let's hope all this maintenance fixed something, anything. o_o
Oh shit yea... That was the smoothest logon I've had all Beta. Very fast. Probably cause no one knows its up. :O
NO YOU KNOW! STORM THE GATES.
Probably because everyone thinks the maint. is still on =P
I have res sickness for some inexplicable reason. =x
HP is stuck at 3/4ths full also, which is inconsistent with sickness's half hp count.
Um... sorry but... wheres the market ward? Can't find this place.
getting a game error at login now lol
Got booted and I'm in a queue of 1.
'an error has occured on the game server' NICE.