1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 8 hours, 44 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 15 hours, 15 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 5 days, 1 hours, 44 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 1 days, 8 hours, 15 minutes
Page 82 of 148 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast
Results 1621 to 1640 of 2956
  1. #1621
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    70
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by brand View Post
    That's not really fair lol. They are probably different project teams.
    At least someone is getting their job done.

  2. #1622
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    72
    BG Level
    2

    I'd really appreciate some controls that aren't total utter shite...

  3. #1623
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    102
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethe View Post
    I'd really appreciate some controls that aren't total utter shite...
    here we go again...

  4. #1624
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1
    BG Level
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethe View Post
    I'd really appreciate some controls that aren't total utter shite...
    THIS!

    Holy shit, THIS. I don't fucking get how those idiots on the forums think the controls are fine the way they are. Controlling the camera with the mouse or even IJKL is a freaking nightmare, even FFXI was better than this.

  5. #1625
    F5 Like A Boss.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

    Final Fantasy 14: The Logging.

    Its like I get ACC dice rolls...

    1 going from Title -> Character Select. Another going from Character Select -> Queue. Finally another going from Queue -> Game.

    /looks up

    Yo... SHUT THE FUCK UP! We're are NOT getting into that discussion again. Take it to the Feedback forums.

  6. #1626
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    250
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by NEmINIS View Post
    here we go again...
    And why can't we jump or sit down in chairs?!

  7. #1627
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    704
    BG Level
    5

    Ah sucks, I was happily playing and now I get the 'game error' as soon as I get to town.

  8. #1628
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    216
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kargath

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokikaze View Post
    Final Fantasy 14: The Logging.

    Its like I get ACC dice rolls...

    1 going from Title -> Character Select. Another going from Character Select -> Queue. Finally another going from Queue -> Game.

    /looks up

    Yo... SHUT THE FUCK UP! We're are NOT getting into that discussion again. Take it to the Feedback forums.
    Was about to run to cedarwood, got halfway there. 30002. I thought ok, i was logged in its not like se would be evil enough to put me in queue. Queue pos 1. That wasnt too bad, 5 minutes later: loading.... 30002. new queue pos: 189

  9. #1629
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    332
    BG Level
    4

    Being first in queue is something everyone's getting right now, I don't think it's your actual place in the line and rather some bug.

  10. #1630
    F5 Like A Boss.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

    Its funny.. I've seen this so much that I've memorized the signs to successful/unsuccessful logons.

    In the queue @ 60FPS? OK.
    Loading screen after the queue @ 60 FPS? Not good.
    Loading screen after the queue @ 25-30 FPS? OK. Music changed? Yes? Ok.
    Loading screen after the queue @ 30 FPS? OK. Music changed? No? Not good.

  11. #1631
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,825
    BG Level
    8

    It's not worth the headache to even try right now. If only the initial loading didn't take so damn looong..

    Better luck next week I guess :D

  12. #1632
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    70
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Zubis View Post
    Being first in queue is something everyone's getting right now, I don't think it's your actual place in the line and rather some bug.
    QueueQueue

    I don't think the queue is actually a queue at this point, its just to prevent people from spamming login by putting them somewhere for a little bit.

  13. #1633
    Dammit Steve of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,049
    BG Level
    6

    PLaying for a while... teleport to bearded rock... BAM error and a crash. My emotions are so toyed with.

    Edit: Yea controls are pretty sluggish. Not a big fan, but rather than complain I might just invest in a game pad like a few people have done and said it's a ton better.

  14. #1634
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    742
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Anyone else notice that since the downtime earlier the mouse.... actually moves like a mouse?

    Whatever was lagging the crap out of the mouse is gone, so thats a positive.

  15. #1635
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Still lagging for me. I have my game windowed, and its hilarious how delayed the mouse is compared to my windows7 mouse. You can just watch the jagged frames as it goes up and down.

  16. #1636
    F5 Like A Boss.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

    Now that you mention it.. it is a little better actually. Still not Hardware Mouse.

  17. #1637
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    109
    BG Level
    3

    is the beta up atm ?

  18. #1638
    F5 Like A Boss.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

    I just logged in for not even 15 seconds after waiting in a queue @ 183... Then game server error.

    queuequeue. ;/

  19. #1639
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    99
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azgalor

    I noticed that the mouse was smoother, but still needs work.
    Like Kuroki has said before though... We need hardware a cursor.

    sigh... everytime I try to get into Emperor I get "Error (30002)1279692667,0,5"

    I'll try playing on Kefka until this error is fixed or whatever.

  20. #1640
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    250
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    wow waited half an hour for the queue, finally goes to loading screen, disconnected.

    /ragequit

Page 82 of 148 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast