He's still been killing it @ practice, and your first game back, wouldn't you want to bomb the shit out of the ball in excitement?
He's still been killing it @ practice, and your first game back, wouldn't you want to bomb the shit out of the ball in excitement?
He's only going to have one decent option to throw to at any given time. One side of the field (I'm guessing Jennings) is going to be next to non-existent. Miami going to have their full assortment of LBers back too, 2 starters have been out. Don't know about Odrick yet, but the defense is about to get even better.
i can't decide if I want to start Brandon Marshall vs Green Bay or Percy Harvin vs Dallas. It seems that even after having 3 tds in 2 games, people don't think harvin is going to do well. (is Farve even playing this week btw?) Marshall is facing a half decent GB defense, and Henne sometimes ignores him for a game. My other recivers Driver and Collie (its a small league), I am not sure of because of injuries and lack of rodgers.
You're going to play collie in a boot over Marshall?
No im playing Reggie Wayne and Roddy White. Collie and Driver are on the bench.
So glad I sat Johnson and Branch for Colston/Welker...... Down 60 with NYJ D, S.Moss,J.Addai, Britt and Laron Landry to go.
I'm so awesome for starting Deion Branch. Had like 2 points projected lol. I know my pats.
Think it's the first time I've had a receiver net me over 10 points yet lol
Don't be reactionary. Just been one week.
Gonna have a tough time picking my 3 WR's for next week. (unless 1 reciever is inactive/injured this week)
However, I have to decide between Collie, L. Fitzgerald, D. Branch, M.Wallace (Pitt). Also have S.Smith (Car) on the bench, but with injuries and well being on the panthers, decided im probably just gonna try to trade him off.
*edit*
Yea, Collie is on a BYE next week. However, predicament still stands for week 8! lol
Gates is probably injured. Miles Austin is now no longer the go-to guy for the Romo who has two other prolific weapons. Tom Brady... *sigh*
you are so wrong about Austin, lol. he had a quiet game, it happens. Brady will be fine. Gates will probably miss a few weeks but you can monday morning quarterback all you want, couldn't have seen that coming
Suck it, Plow.
Feels good man, etc.
Funny how both you guys' TE produced 0 pts. haha
I had 3 plays that I was seriously debating on right up until gameplay (te, rb2, flex). Any single one of them would have won it if I'd gone the other choice.
Well since I sat C.Johnson, I need at least 135 yards and a TD from britt to win my game, possible?