Page 24 of 104 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 2061
  1. #461
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Greg Jones was a half second away from Wisconsin needing to put their 2nd string QB in. Lucky break.
    I don't know why 95% of Wisconsin's plays aren't rushing.

    Also, our punt coverage unit sucks cock.

  2. #462
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    No Red River on here... VaTech/NC State on ABC, MSU/Wisconsin on ESPN. I hate being in ACC country.

  3. #463
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    634
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    No Red River on here... VaTech/NC State on ABC, MSU/Wisconsin on ESPN. I hate being in ACC country.
    http://www.atdhe.net/23559/watch-texas-vs-oklahoma

  4. #464
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Wisconsin is winning the turnover battle 3-0.

    Too bad we're losing the game by 10. Fuck my life.

  5. #465
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,411
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    No Red River on here... VaTech/NC State on ABC, MSU/Wisconsin on ESPN. I hate being in ACC country.
    game's horrible anyway

  6. #466
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Michigan State loves it's 4th and goal on the one lol.

  7. #467
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Michigan State loves it's 4th and goal on the one lol.
    Wisconsin apparently hates covering anyone.

  8. #468
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Gah. Fuck Wisconsin. I knew I should have stuck with Michigan State.

  9. #469
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    and fuck Indiana

  10. #470
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Fuck that, I've been glued to Tennessee/LSU all afternoon. I can't root for either team, but whoever loses will shed some delicious tears. Matt Simms has actually looked pretty decent in the 2nd half.

  11. #471
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Yeah pump those arms Jarrett Lee, still time for you to throw an epic pickle.

  12. #472
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,411
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    lol tennessee

    "here we didn't want to win anyway"

  13. #473
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Yeah defense is choking. Also bullshit penalty.

  14. #474
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,411
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    holy fuck lol

    LOLOLOLOL

    WAT

    jordan jefferson for president

    i have no words for what just happened

  15. #475
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    LOL LSU WOW

  16. #476
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

  17. #477
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    holy shit

  18. #478
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I thought Jefferson was gonna spike it with 0:00...

  19. #479
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,538
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Les Miles forgetting there's a clock once again

  20. #480
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    wat, 12 men?

Page 24 of 104 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which thread is the gayest of the gay threads?
    By Erza in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2005-04-20, 15:43