1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 16 hours, 8 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 7 hours, 51 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 9 hours, 8 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 0 hours, 51 minutes
Page 126 of 147 FirstFirst ... 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast
Results 2501 to 2520 of 2937
  1. #2501
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    395
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Shadowsong

    Quote Originally Posted by desertigloo View Post
    awfully retarded question.
    How do I exit combat? I can't rest my HP
    It's driving me nuts, cause I can't see the keyboard configurations
    F.

  2. #2502
    Short Yellow Bus Driver
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    172
    BG Level
    3

    god thank you

  3. #2503
    Short Yellow Bus Driver
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    172
    BG Level
    3

    okay second retarded question, I died, what now ? :<

    I think I missed a tutorial somewhere...

  4. #2504
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    413
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Menu and home point >.>

  5. #2505
    Short Yellow Bus Driver
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    172
    BG Level
    3

    not an option.
    Attributes & Gear
    Actions & Traits
    Point Allotment
    Inventory
    Journal
    Party
    Linkshell
    Retainer List
    Map
    NPC Linkpearls
    Teleport
    Return
    Config
    Log Out

    I have nowhere to teleport to :<

  6. #2506
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    menu, return

  7. #2507
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    128
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by desertigloo View Post
    not an option.
    Attributes & Gear
    Actions & Traits
    Point Allotment
    Inventory
    Journal
    Party
    Linkshell
    Retainer List
    Map
    NPC Linkpearls
    Teleport
    Return
    Config
    Log Out

    I have nowhere to teleport to :<
    ^Return

  8. #2508
    Short Yellow Bus Driver
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    172
    BG Level
    3

    There we go... thanks. assumed return was the same as exit menu

  9. #2509
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    219
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by desertigloo View Post
    okay second retarded question, I died, what now ? :<

    I think I missed a tutorial somewhere...
    I would love an MMO where you only had 1 character and 1 life. If you died you also had to end subscription permanently and quit playing... Shit would be cash!

  10. #2510
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    334
    BG Level
    4

    I think I'd be less annoyed by the controls if Square Enix would just admit that they don't give a damn about users wanting to use the mouse.

    I see a Sewer Mole and try to click on him. *click. click. click. clickclickclickclikcclickclick*

    I use a controller. Press the d-pad two or three times and I'm locked on and ready to hit the fucker.

    Having this game made for the controller on both platforms is fine, because who knows how shitty they'd be if SE tried to actually make a game for the PC :O Just admit that this shit was made for a controller so I can quit thinking I can actually use a keyboard and mouse with this game.



    On the positive side -- Gladiator is fucking awesome. I'm only Rank 8 and I'm already having fun building up to Circle Slash/Red Lotus Blade and using Second Wind from Pugilist.

  11. #2511
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    70
    BG Level
    2

    all this wine makes me want to drink STFU srsly!
    accept the game or dont!
    and then GTFO, k?

  12. #2512
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    99
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Shu'halo

    Quote Originally Posted by jenasu View Post
    all this wine makes me want to drink STFU srsly!
    accept the game or dont!
    and then GTFO, k?
    http://imgur.com/g0PH7.gif

  13. #2513
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    334
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ae Cha View Post
    That gif is so gross that I can't even swallow my saliva right now. I can look at Ogrish all day but oh god wtf. ><

  14. #2514
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    39
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Doomhammer

    Quote Originally Posted by jenasu View Post
    all this wine makes me want to drink STFU srsly!
    accept the game or dont!
    and then GTFO, k?
    Take your own advice and leave these message boards if you don't like it. k?

  15. #2515
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    70
    BG Level
    2

    i rather look at that than your complete irrelevant post....
    and left.. cos Karl is a badass. LERN to type somethign important.

  16. #2516
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    99
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Shu'halo

    Quote Originally Posted by jenasu View Post
    i rather look at that than your complete irrelevant post....
    But that is my completely irrelevant post, so wouldn't you be looking at it anyway?


    On a more on topic note: maybe it would be helpful if there were a thread or subforum here where people could advertise or search through sales to make the Market Wards system a little easier to trudge through?

  17. #2517
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,008
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazytowner View Post
    I think I'd be less annoyed by the controls if Square Enix would just admit that they don't give a damn about users wanting to use the mouse.

    I see a Sewer Mole and try to click on him. *click. click. click. clickclickclickclikcclickclick*

    I use a controller. Press the d-pad two or three times and I'm locked on and ready to hit the fucker.

    Having this game made for the controller on both platforms is fine, because who knows how shitty they'd be if SE tried to actually make a game for the PC :O Just admit that this shit was made for a controller so I can quit thinking I can actually use a keyboard and mouse with this game.

    Yeah this is my big big gripe so far on the beta. The mouse targetting blows ass and basically right now it's either use a controller or gtfo. It's so annoying that I can't believe it's that archaic.

  18. #2518
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,575
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    most likely have been asked before but, what is SE's stance on hardware mouse?

  19. #2519
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    99
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Shu'halo

    Quote Originally Posted by SamanosukeShiva View Post
    most likely have been asked before but, what is SE's stance on hardware mouse?
    http://www.ffxivcore.com/topic/11066...40#entry227440
    We're aware of it and hardware mouse is something we're still looking into currently. At the moment we dont have any plans for the hardware mouse but will continue to improve the situation before the game is out and also after.

  20. #2520
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    408
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by jenasu View Post
    i rather look at that than your complete irrelevant post....
    and left.. cos Karl is a badass. LERN to type somethign important.

Page 126 of 147 FirstFirst ... 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast