Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Friday the 13th Thread.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    Friday the 13th Thread.


  2. #2
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    What are we celebrating, is this the day you're finally going to diet or kill yourself?

  3. #3
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Fuck... I wouldn't have even known until I saw this thread

  4. #4
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Seanr View Post
    Fuck... I wouldn't have even known until I saw this thread
    ^

  5. #5
    YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,453
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Seanr View Post
    Fuck... I wouldn't have even known until I saw this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    ^
    Pretty much, though IAS spoiled it first

  6. #6
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    701
    BG Level
    5

    So it's 2010 and I don't know what all the gif memes mean here.
    I feel bad that I don't, worse that I care, and worsest that I "confided" in YOU people as if this is some kind of support group.