Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61
  1. #21
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,057
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Yeah, bit of both.
    A woman has to be REALLY batshit insane before a court considers the father getting custody.

  2. #22
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,970
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Overweight isn't necessarily a bad thing. Obese is bad, but overweight doesn't always mean it's a fat chick.

  3. #23
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Penthesilea View Post
    For black men, it's the former. For white men who want to be a part of the kids life, the latter.
    LOL

  4. #24
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    985
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvein View Post
    Who thinks about getting married when they can't provide any stability to their future partner?
    Rednecks and kids just out of high school?

  5. #25
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    I like the statistics for women you bring up.
    I'm sure all those single men are hot, smart and rich.

  6. #26
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    160
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Trinogamy to fill the gaps, GO!

    (one of my coworkers was in a trinogamist relationship for quite awhile)

  7. #27
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashira View Post
    Or we've wised up and realized men just aren't worth it.
    Yeah...I'm gonna go with the insane one on this.

  8. #28
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucienne View Post
    I'm sure all those single men are hot, smart and rich.
    This fits me to a T.

  9. #29
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    This fits me to a T.

  10. #30
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    613
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucienne View Post
    I like the statistics for women you bring up.
    I'm sure all those single men are hot, smart and rich.
    We would be so lucky...

  11. #31
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    168
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    Mia Frost
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I wonder why there are only 88 men for every 100 women.

  12. #32
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashira View Post
    Or we've wised up and realized men just aren't worth it.
    Like he said, insane. (<3)

  13. #33
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefrostie View Post
    I wonder why there are only 88 men for every 100 women.
    Darwinism

  14. #34
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefrostie View Post
    I wonder why there are only 88 men for every 100 women.
    Gays, if this forum is any indicator of a sample size.

  15. #35
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    661
    BG Level
    5

    found the perfect song too

  16. #36
    assburgers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,925
    BG Level
    9

    88 problems, but a bitch ain't one?

  17. #37
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
    Favorite thing Anti has ever posted.

  18. #38
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Hes just trying to make me eat cake off his ass.

  19. #39
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    shut up, you fat, single virgin.

  20. #40
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Im just big boned.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast