Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fanttom - Ragnarok     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Cosmos

Fanttom - Ragnarok

Well he was Shellholder in ChocoboGordo Linkshell on Ragnarok Server (He was just a normal sack but holding Pearl ). he stopped to play for like 30 Days than he back and Change Linkshell ( Now he is in Zantetsuken LS ) and stolen all bank from ChocoboGordoLS. Our LS suggest if you see him around dont trust of him or don't get Him in your Linkshell because he is a just a Thief.

Addition Info:
    Hume Male Face 1 A
    Jobs : WHM DRK and NIN 80/75

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Who in your LS trust of you to write this?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmos View Post
    Well he was Shellholder in ChocoboGordo Linkshell
    Answer right there, Isla. Always some badly written Spanglish drama with these guys.

Cosmos

Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    Who in your LS trust of you to write this?
    Just lol

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

were you holding Pearl?

All Linkshell since im Sack there.
    they trusted your leader aswell lol

Fantom

Seriously i laught alot with that post, nice one Rigan. For start, i was away for RL stuff, and sacks decide change pearl w/o speak with me, so when i came back, i was w/o pearl and w/o info. About the LS bank....LOL, i havent all LS bank, it was divided in 3 pplm not same amount, but LS bank was in 3 ppl, and i had 11m...Am sorry but u was who changed LS NOT ME. u leave me alone, so GL now in your new lolCG. Ppl who knows me know that im not a thief, so idc about that post.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Fantom View Post
    Seriously i laught alot with that post, nice one Rigan. For start, i was away for RL stuff, and sacks decide change pearl w/o speak with me, so when i came back, i was w/o pearl and w/o info. About the LS bank....LOL, i havent all LS bank, it was divided in 3 pplm not same amount, but LS bank was in 3 ppl, and i had 11m...Am sorry but u was who changed LS NOT ME. u leave me alone, so GL now in your new lolCG. Ppl who knows me know that im not a thief, so idc about that post.
    ^ What the fuck does it even mean.
    How i miss you CG

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I think he just admitted to taking 11mil of the LS bank because they repearled without consulting him, despite him being out of game. It's the same loss they would have eaten if they'd given him a Novio or Gaiters when he was an LS member, so you could either call it water under the bridge or make a BG warning thread about it.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The fact this hasnt exploded with cg haters raping makes this pointless and fake.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

The recent wipe to Cerberus speaks for us.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

People still do HNM stuff on Rag? lol.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Tons, best part is they all suck. Fulgore told us the shell was good, you know the whole song and dance. Turns out they all suck at everything, the one that claims 75% of the hnms wiped to adamantoise with 5 people a few weeks ago. It's pathetic I can't wait to get off this pos server lol.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Tons, best part is they all suck. Fulgore told us the shell was good, you know the whole song and dance. Turns out they all suck at everything, the one that claims 75% of the hnms wiped to adamantoise with 5 people a few weeks ago. It's pathetic I can't wait to get off this pos server lol.
    Adamantoise?! This has to be a joke. I mean you have to suck really hard to wipe to adamantoise with 5 peole (even more when all were lvl 80).

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

CG and Zan wipe to rarabs.

Cosmos

Well, in this fucking stupid forum all are always ready to spam shit to other people.
    i suggest to you all to going back to real life because you seems really pathetic. now, go ban me since i wont back to check this stupid DRAMA FORUM, yes is just a drama forum.
    and @ Imrichboy, you should talk for yourself and check your gear before talking about others.
    @ Isladar go clean your ass with lolbravura and stop annoyng your Forum members.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

QQ

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

^_^_^_^

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Well, in this fucking stupid forum all are always ready to spam shit to other people.
    i suggest to you all to going back to real life because you seems really pathetic. now, go ban me since i wont back to check this stupid DRAMA FORUM, yes is just a drama forum.
    and @ Imrichboy, you should talk for yourself and check your gear before talking about others.
    @ Isladar go clean your ass with lolbravura and stop annoyng your Forum members.

You sound a little mad over this whole thing over a game but we have to go back to real life? you're funny guy

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast