I can't wait. Hope it becomes an Anime as well. come A-1 Pictures.
I can't wait. Hope it becomes an Anime as well. come A-1 Pictures.
So I heard about this Project Dark that's supposed to be a spiritual successor of Demon's Soul? Any more info on that?
Fuck yeah I'm hyped for dat VC3. Characters can't be any worse than VC2. New class(?) looks interesting. Fencer in VC2 already rapes shit with the benefit of a shield, looks like their sword might be a gun of some kind too though, so maybe they have some sort of ranged attack.
At least we got a good panel with Team ICO. Can't wait for TLG. (sure hope the date does not get pushed back more)
SO yeah I was playing Halo at the hotel during Sony's conference, I'll get to see a secret showing of Last guardian later so wasnt worried about it.
Shojin was yelling at me on live because I was missing it, lol.
Here's the TLG trailer:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/sceab...eos/1247/1.237
These The Last Guardian trailers are boring as hell. They are pretty, but they couldn't be more boring. I think Nintendogs trailers had more action.
looks like we're gonna have to wait til january to hear more about Agito/Versus:
Square Enix Planning Fabula Nova Crystallis Press Conference
Agito and Versus remain relatively quiet once again, but that could change shortly.
Posted Sep 16, 2010 at 23:45, By Anoop Gantayat
He awaits his true reveal.
Square Enix's Tokyo Game Show showing of Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Agito XIII was as limited as they'd promised -- just a short single trailer showing little in-game bits from the two games. But the big news came after as the footage promised a conference of some form for the Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII series as a whole to be held on January 11.
As reported at Famitsu.com, the announcement came at the end of the trailer. No further details were provided.
The Agito and Versus trailer was shown in the waiting area for The 3rd Birthday and Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded and was, according to Famitsu.com, "extremely" short. The Agito footage mixed battle and field sections and even showed a Chocobo running about on the fields. The Versus footage showed, as promised, some of those magazine-only E3 screenshots in video form, including main character Noctus facing off against a giant Behemoth in what looks like a Shinjuku-like environment.
This particular trailer reel also included clips of Kingdom Hearts, The 3rd Birthday and Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy. The Dissidia trailer hinted at playable Tifa. The 3rd Birthday trailer detailed some story bits, revealing that Aya has Overdived from the future, possibly under orders from the White House, to wipe out the Twisted who appeared in Winter 2010. The Kingdom Hearts section showed Re:Coded, Kingdom Hearts Mobile, and a first glimpse at the recently announced Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix which has been confirmed to be getting new features just for Japan.
also the games I want to hear more about in no particular order: Shadow of the DAMNED, Project Dark, El Shaddai, and Rise of Nightmares. I really wonder about the kinect games, it seems like the developers have possibly made some quality stuff but lolkinect.
Tis a bummer, but Se is a bunch of trolling ass holes, Ive seen everything I came to see, so I'll be touring Tokyo the rest of the weekend.
Sup Disgaea 4
http://i56.tinypic.com/2qau8fs.jpg
With greatly improved graphics
Phantasy Star Online 2.. 2011, PC. <3
PSO2 I will likely check out
Holy shiiit nice.
http://www.segabits.com/?p=4309http://www.segabits.com/blog/wp-cont...10/09/PSO2.jpg
Mmhm. Fuck yeah. Fuck FFXIV or GW2. This is what I'd be playing.
http://www.segabits.com/?p=4309