Page 108 of 115 FirstFirst ... 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast
Results 2141 to 2160 of 2294
  1. #2141
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    I keep telling people out here I can't be a Chargers fan because they're a team that will forever be in the playoffs but never make it to the superbowl cause they always manage to fuck it up in the end.
    I'm an Eagles fan, your argument is invalid.

  2. #2142
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    I'm an Eagles fan, your argument is invalid.
    that just makes you a sad sad man.

  3. #2143
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Lemme guess sandy, you're a Pats fan right?

  4. #2144
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Ksandra, every team is CA sucks babe. You're pulling a Cromartie and ole'ing Skirks on his way to the endzone.

  5. #2145
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Lemme guess sandy, you're a Pats fan right?
    But Brady's dreamy.

  6. #2146
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Maybe >.>;


    But in my defense, I grew up in NE so I've always been a Pats fan.

    I would like to support for my "home team" in SD like I said, but the Chargers make me rage too much to switch.

  7. #2147
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Define "Always", I used to be a HUGE Pats fan. I used to have a Hugh Millen and a Hart Lee Dykes jersey when I was a kid. Goddamn Andre Tippett, Ronnie Lippett, give me those Pats and our 1-16 record and youve stolen my heart.

    God I loved that team.

  8. #2148
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Then they drafted Bledsoe...

  9. #2149
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    God damn I'm good. Doug Flutie>Tom Brady, Doug is a mans man.

  10. #2150
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Needless to say great vengeance and furious anger ensued.

  11. #2151
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Let's not even get started on that piece of shit Drew Bledsoe.

  12. #2152
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Define "Always", I used to be a HUGE Pats fan. I used to have a Hugh Millen and a Hart Lee Dykes jersey when I was a kid. Goddamn Andre Tippett, Ronnie Lippett, give me those Pats and our 1-16 record and youve stolen my heart.

    God I loved that team.
    I'm a chick! So....

    When I was young I didn't know much about football. Didn't really get into it until I dated a guy who was obsessed with football.

    However, my mom loved it because her father ( who had passed away) loved football and she used to always watch games with him. So ya we would watch Pat games all the time when I was young even if I didn't really understand it.


    When I did date that guy there was a brief period where I became a Cowboy's fan ONLY because the only player I new and could remember in the whole league was Emmit Smith.

    But once I got the hang of everything and started learning players names/plays/rules/etc. I went back to my Pats. XD


    My mom's side of the family have been Pats fans for like forever.

  13. #2153
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Doug Flutie
    silky smooth hair

  14. #2154
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Keep putting the fuel on the fire sandy, Tommygunz is going to swoop in and throw your fancard at you.

  15. #2155

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Man, if the Jets could have kept their eyes off that reporter and in their playbooks, maybe they would have backed up all the trash talk.

  16. #2156
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I'm more worried about getting lynched by my own friends then some internet guy calling me a fan boy.

    Seriously don't lie would you go from this:

    http://www.dailystab.com/blog/wp-con...m-brady-ad.jpg

    to this?:


    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bpaCKc6TeL...lip+Rivers.jpg


    C'mon now...

  17. #2157

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Real talk though, without Doug Flutie, there's no Drew Brees. PRINT THAT SHIT!

  18. #2158
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Keep putting the fuel on the fire sandy, Tommygunz is going to swoop in and throw your fancard at you.
    AHAHAHA

  19. #2159
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Ksandra, every team is CA sucks babe. You're pulling a Cromartie and ole'ing Skirks on his way to the endzone.
    lol

  20. #2160
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    It's almost like Cromartie was bad/lazy before yesterday, amirite?

    I know this has been posted before, I but I think it's worth repeating. Sorry if someone has done it in the last few pages I never read.

    http://i45.tinypic.com/5kkln4.jpg

    http://i50.tinypic.com/2ngqzbn.gif

Page 108 of 115 FirstFirst ... 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 754
    Last Post: 2010-12-30, 02:17
  2. Replies: 606
    Last Post: 2010-11-03, 19:29
  3. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  4. Replies: 1683
    Last Post: 2009-12-09, 23:54
  5. NFL Week 1...It Begins
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 660
    Last Post: 2008-09-10, 00:51