1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 11 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 12 hours, 5 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 4 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 5 hours, 5 minutes
Page 46 of 100 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1991
  1. #901
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    62
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    here's to hoping its a code i plan to buy both copies and steal the code from the other copy, hope my brother doesnt mind~

  2. #902
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    122
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Antonidas

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    mwahahah I am going to start 8 days of emergency maintenances later with some sweet goggles that are better than a retarded helmet!
    Truth. But 2 years down the line I will be sitting in the new Jeuno, rocking my sweet helmet, and looking pretty while leveling the jobs added in the newest expansion with a reduced death penalty...

    While your goggles will have lost all their charges and been thrown away before the PS3 users even got their fancy new item.

    Honestly, it's just about juenopose.... and I think the onion helm has something that goggles don't. Uniqueness, and an epic tie-in to the FF mythos.

    I mean... it's an ONION FUCKING HELM. What better way to start off a new FF, than with a bulbous random root-vegetable on your head?

  3. #903
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    62
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    amazon has it for the 22nd but i have ordered from amazon many times and have gotten a few things a day early *crosses fingers*

  4. #904
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

    So the goggles are to help standard edition players catch up. I wonder what they'll give PS3 players. Instant level 50?

  5. #905
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I'm curious where the details of the goggles-charges came from and where they might still be...?

  6. #906
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    62
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    most likely the googles as well unless they want to keep the items based on the copy you buy

    i think everyone just figured charges i have seen no 100% info either way although having it full time would be pretty OP

  7. #907
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    That's what it looked like to me, the "charges" crap being a bunch of wild assumptions. I don't think it would be overpowered when there's tons of better equipment with real stats to be had in the head slot instead and the goggles could give anywhere between +1~10% skill.

  8. #908
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    62
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    thinking about it more it would only make it easier for casual players. Your skill ups are still capped per week and anyone using it pre 20s when we still dont know how hard exping will be in the later levels.

    seems like a waste if its charges like anniversery ring where everyone blew it and wished they had it post 60.

  9. #909
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Also, a question about the Final Fantasy XIII code. I have records of registering the code on Square-Enix Members, though I have never received any email or information otherwise that gives me an additional code for the Asuran Armguards.

    All I have is a stupid Bronze membership with

    2010/03/21 --- FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3) --- 50

    in my points history. Is there anything else I can do to be sure that I'm getting my stupid gloves come the end of the month?

  10. #910
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    62
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    yeah that wasnt it ; ; i did the same thing and after looking into it. it had to be a pre release copy first edition

    if you got it you would have been sent to a page right away giving you the code needed later on

  11. #911
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I had a pre-order... ;[

    It even says "Log in or sign up and enter the code below to redeem your reward!"

    The "reward" was just the stupid ass points towards the Bronze Member postcards gift?

  12. #912
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    62
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    not sure then but the same thing happened to me when i thought i got a first edition then after looking into it i found out you got taken to another page with the code and an explanation about the beta and the item.

  13. #913
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    234
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Uwen Tribal
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Yes the special item from XIII did require a first run copy, but not pre-sale. It mentions on the insert about receiving a special item. I found my code the last time this came up in the previous thread. Currently figuring out the link progression to get you to it.

  14. #914
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    76
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    I had a pre-order... ;[

    It even says "Log in or sign up and enter the code below to redeem your reward!"

    The "reward" was just the stupid ass points towards the Bronze Member postcards gift?
    Login to the SE Members site and then click this link: http://member.square-enix.com/na/fea...alcode/ps3.php

  15. #915
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    234
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Uwen Tribal
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Yea that works too. Your code should be about 2/3 of the way down, a paragraph below the images of the gloves.

  16. #916
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Hmm... I had just found that actually. Thanks anyhoo, looks like I didn't blow it after all.

    I'm still digging around, where does this code even get entered for the Armguards? It's implying that it needs to be entered seperately for the Beta Application and the In-Game item...

  17. #917
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    76
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    Hmm... I had just found that actually. Thanks anyhoo, looks like I didn't blow it after all.
    they don't exactly make it easy to find on the site, that's for sure ._.;;

  18. #918
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    62
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    lol lucky you ; ; regretfully i had no luck and it was the only reason i bought the game

  19. #919
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    234
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Uwen Tribal
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Also, it was only available for the PS3 version, I believe. As well as entry into the PS3 beta tester drawing, if you were not already signed up as a tester(alpha/beta) for PC.

  20. #920
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    - The FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code can be used for FINAL FANTASY XIV beta testing entry starting March 9, 2010. The FINAL FANTASY XIV in-game item can be received after the official start of the FINAL FANTASY XIV service by entering this promotional code.

    - Each FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code may only be used once for each program described in this document.
    That last bit makes it sound like there's a different process for applying for the in-game item than just putting the code in as you apply for the beta. If not, I'm cool. If so, wtf?

Page 46 of 100 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast