Where can I find a summary of the initial missions for each city?
Where can I find a summary of the initial missions for each city?
No where does it say the game we are playing right now in open beta is complete they are probly saving a LOT of fixes and content for release or soon after.
Yes, contrary to popular belief, we are not playing the most recent build of the game. Only the few things that are added are what they want thousands of people to test simultaneously.
http://www.eorzeapedia.com/wiki/en/Main_Page Drop down menus at the top, "Storyline and Battles" > "Quests" > option for each city state.
How many people is it per 'party' in this game?
15 is the max
"Save the lettuce. Save the world."
Greatest. Levetitle. Ever.
Bah, Miqote ears seem to clip every single head gear possible. I mean come on, is it so hard?
Random and theoretical question: What do you guys think the chances of receiving a permaban are if someone might get a copy before midnight, since the servers are going online before then?
Sorry if it was asked already in some form, I haven't read through this thread yet.
wont get a ban i think, nothing on the tos about that
"Update 4: Equipping the Onion Helm after KO will remove Weakened after the next 1min 30s."
Can anybody else confirm that, once AGAIN, FFXIVcore is full of shit? Because when I tested this initially, you had to have it equipped when you died for it to have any effect.
The servers go live in Japan on they're release day. I doubt bannings will occur for other countries based on getting a copy a few hours early. IIRC, they go live at 9pm EDT on the 21st?
If anything, they might ask where you got your copy and press legal action for early release against that company.
From their forums:
just tried this, you're right this works even if the monster is still hitting you
Also tested death/weakness times
1:27:16 w/ helm
2:58:50 w/o helm
waited 1:00:00 minute before equipping helm after death, total: 2:58:40Yes this is true, just did few more tests, if you equip at the start of your weakened, it can work, maybe due to lag? who knows but i raised up equip it and my weakened wore at 1m 30s, if i wait 1min it will still take up 3min. now its starting to seem stupid that the only way it'd work is by doing what hot said by coming out of fight mode and equiping it, then just standing there to die. I dont think SE intend it to be used this way.
Hopefully they will add NPCs, similar to XI, telling you how long til the boat leaves, arrives, etc.., for retail launch. I just missed it, literally by about 3 steps. Had I known it was leaving so soon, I would have killed some stuff outside first.![]()
Those two things you quoted seem to come to different conclusions, and the second guy just seems fucking confused lol. Their update also suggests that they think the res timer is 5 minutes, when its 3.
So did anybody HERE test it besides myself that can vouche for the fact that they're wrong?
Nevermind, confirmed the fact that they are retarded searching earlier in the thread. Didn't see this post yesterday obviously, as I posted the same results myself a few replies down: http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/985...=1#post4112739
Surprise! Bad info from Core.
The 3 vs 5 min thing I think comes from the fact that it was 5min in CB and they left it as 5min in the manual, therefore people at Core are making assumptions that it will go back to 5min in retail. -.-