How big is the OB build (gigas)?
Retail client is approx. 22gb, says SE.
OB Build is 8 Gb.
They better have added the ability to target dead people. What other use for /point and /laugh would there be?
The 5 regions not yet available + misc. stuff like instanced zones then perhaps. 22gb just felt so high compared to the Beta build, but beta client was larger than I remembered.
Though, just imagine what would happen when people get their hands on the game, install it and then see that they still have to download 6GB of patches XD With our lovely S-E luncher :D
As for emotes.... I still can't forgive that they removes /slap :<
Just use the more civilized "/am dissapoint" Oh, I guess it was "/upset"
Who said anything about the JP having a substantial lead? Or did i miss something from SE saying when servers would go live? I would assume they will go live @10:00pm est on the 22nd, but that is just my guess because the last 5 beta started at that time. And i'm not really sure what is stopping you from installing the client before they go live, updates yes, but just insert the damn disc and install when you get it on the 22nd.
I think it was 10:00pm JST on the 22nd, or something along those lines. So, no, they won't have a "substantial" lead... like 12 hours tops or something?
Now the JPs have a "substantial" lead? Ill take 12 hours over a year and a half. Seriously... SE cannot win with people. The QQing is reaching new heights. LOL
Just a question .. i never got Aegis Boon in the CB,, but this time i was able to focus on the shield jobs and was able to unlock it but yet .. I can't equip it on any job is it locked out of the game right now or something? What would cause me to not be able to equip it beside not having the Ability Point open which i de-equipped everything and still not go i get an error msgs saying "unable to identify Affinity" no matter if its GLD or THM .. Just wonder if its locked out or anyone could shine some light on the subject would be great thanks!
Edit: My jp friend said the server will go up the 22nd @ 10 am jp which is like 7Pm on the 21st my time .. QQ 12hrs headstart better than FFXI gap they got on us rofl
How are the Japanese even getting a 12 hour head start? You get access at the same time they do.
The vast majority of NA players will be home in the evening on launch day, while I'm sure plenty of the Japanese will still be at work at 10am.
No one gets any kind of head start on another region.
Not if the servers go live @7pm on the 21st lol.... How the hell do you plan to play without a client??? If you figure it out, let me know.
Silly question maybe, but does MND also increase magic defense? I would assume yes since VIT does physical, but hoping it does not so I don't have to pump any points into itlol..