1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 25 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 34 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 4 days, 12 hours, 25 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 1 days, 21 hours, 34 minutes
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 299
  1. #221
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    671
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Wow a lot of good stuff from this. I'm even more excited now than I was before!

  2. #222
    F5 Like A Boss.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

    I can't stop watching this trailer. I'd really didnt think the voice acting would be so good. Even the lip syncing is spot-on.. though that shouldn't be an issue since they're only doing English voice-overs. lol

    Edit: This might just be me... but the elf sounds like Scar from The Lion King. lol

  3. #223
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,178
    BG Level
    6

    I must be horribly confused but I'm pretty sure this trailer isn't new looks like the one from pax. However I didn't want to spoil the opening before I played the game. I just saw the part with the Hume at the bar and turned it off to be spoiler free. Scullery maid accents shiver.

  4. #224
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    108
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

    If you didn't even watch more than 10 seconds of it then hell yeah you're horribly confused.

  5. #225
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,178
    BG Level
    6

    I watched the bar scene with the scullery maids and the air falling thing, guess I'll see it completely in a couple days among other things.

  6. #226
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Dunno if this has been posted or not but.. Fucking lol

  7. #227
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    haha yeah saw that earlier this day, kidna awesome 9especially that miqo'te mmmm)

    must be another commercial or something theirs this pic

    http://imageboard.neko-sentai.com/_i...9a1ee13c71.jpg

    which doesn't seem like anything in that commercial

  8. #228
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    614
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    good god.

  9. #229
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,136
    BG Level
    6

    Keep in mind, we are talking about the same advertising culture that made a rap-music dance video advertisement for The Legend of Zelda.


    Never mind, apparently it was done for America as well (rather, four years earlier) ....

  10. #230
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    108
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    haha yeah saw that earlier this day, kidna awesome 9especially that miqo'te mmmm)

    must be another commercial or something theirs this pic

    http://imageboard.neko-sentai.com/_i...9a1ee13c71.jpg

    which doesn't seem like anything in that commercial
    That screencap is from the "Making Of" video of the CM.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAg_XxcTCXY

  11. #231
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackheartX View Post
    I watched the bar scene with the scullery maids and the air falling thing, guess I'll see it completely in a couple days among other things.
    The intro video is about as spoiling as the story sections of the official site.

  12. #232
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

    I can't tell if that roegadyn is a real person or not lol.

  13. #233
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Found a good parley pic on ZAM. Discuss!

    http://www.zam.com/Im/Image/177347.jpg

  14. #234
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I think I understood the gist of "parley" but... What part of parley would involve a timer above a window with

    20 gil
    8 chunks of metal
    30 or so potions
    20 gil again
    1 body armor
    22 sword blades?
    1 more potion
    9 ul'dah flags?
    20 more body armors
    20 copper/brass necklaces
    8 copper ores
    and... 40 more gil?

    wat?

  15. #235
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    It's this mini-game they've talked about I think. Choosing correct option (that is items?) to see if NPC wants them, for trade? Just a wild guess of course. What else could it be.

  16. #236
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Ohhh~ I had originally heard Parley was supposed to be a PvNPC battle of sorts... they weren't specific at the time that it was more of a game than actual fighting. Those icons above appear to be cards, not exactly items...

  17. #237
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Parley is a method other than battle in which players can obtain items. Players choose ‘topics’ and then play a game using painted tiles. If you defeat your NPC opponent, you earn the right to exchange the items you have for those you need. If you do especially well, you can obtain even greater rewards.
    Stuff is confusing as always so we just need to wait and see it in action

  18. #238
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    This thread has too much garbage. Can I get a link to collection of interesting images?

  19. #239
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    159
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by shidobu View Post
    Dunno if this has been posted or not but.. Fucking lol
    Looks like he's preparing to enter East London

  20. #240
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,951
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    This thread has too much garbage. Can I get a link to collection of interesting images?
    http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/p...anbg/index.jpg

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast