wow Flacco that was the stupidest throw...
I still don't know what's going on here with the Bears looking like they have an offense
Meh, Miami is still fine. They are raping Minnesota on both sides of the ball.
About vshasre - I did it only because I don't even use Firefox and it installed some fag ass toolbar and shit, doesn't seem entirely safe.
also lol @ announcers acting shocked that a Mike Martz offense isn't running the ball much
unghhh so close
7 point lead, they are raping them, but they'll be fine?
this is the second time this game I've seen Bears players yelling at the coaches lol
Bryant is the only reason Dallas is staying in this game at this point.
Romo just got Cutler'd
I fucking hate buck so much. Fuck. HERE LEMME SPOUT USELESS INFORMATION.
Ugh, worst 4th quarter defense is rearing it's head.
Twice in 4 plays with 12 men on the field.
Ray Lewis tripping = 3rd and long sack -> 1st down. fail.
Miami just got fucking dicked on 4th and inches.