Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1029
  1. #21
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by sekaran View Post
    I'm a 49er fan, going to the game.. and I don't think they'll beat the Saints. The secondary is bad and unless they bring it with the pass rush, they'll have no chance.

    That said, I hope they win. :D
    Alla dis. Wish I could go.

  2. #22
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Nigga u trollin. 835 yards on 224 attempts last year. 932, 214 for barber. And barber played terrible last year. Hell last year Felix had comparable stats to jacobs. 116 attempts, 685 yards. So get your weak ass troll attempts outta here.
    Nigga, learn to read. Last year was Jacobs worst year as a starter and that shit was still on par with barber's.
    Barbers BEST year was when he ran for 975, so what the fuck does a 40 yard difference mean? Nothing. You can't call last year a terrible year for Barber when he's terrible every fucking year.

    And how the fuck are you going to give me shit for comparing Barber's 900 yard season to Jacobs 800 and then turn around and bring jones into the discussion? Do you enjoy sounding like a hypocritical dumbass? 685 is comparable to 835? Really? lol

    Even bradshaw's 778 + 220 receiving shits all over jones' weak sauce season.

    Either get the fuck out or shut the fuck up. Thank yoooooooooooouuuuuuu

  3. #23
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    NY Giants at Indianapolis (-5); I still expect Indy to win this but not by much. At the very least if the Giants can keep up the momentum from last week it'll be an awesome offensive match. Colts are weak on defending the run but unless Bradshaw or Jacobs tear it up then it won't matter much. I really want the Giants to win this game for an awesome upset, but experience generally tells me to not doubt the Colts with a healthy Peyton Manning.

  4. #24
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    St. Louis at Oakland: When I was a wee lad, I had a cat named Bookey. He was a white cat, and he was terrible. He used to shit and vomit everywhere. He was a rescue so you couldn't be too mad at him, but still what the fuck man, there is a litter box right there. But I digress. One day he disappeared, and no one was unhappy to see him go. But we did wonder, where the fuck did that son of a bitch go? Our question was answered one day as we saw the flattened remains of Bookey on the side of the road. Ok not all the questions were answered, because we dont know who actually hit him, but still you know what I mean. But I digress. As we shoveled his remains off the side of the road and flushed them down the toilet for a proper burial, the toilet clogged and we had to call a plumber. The plumber was a fat hairy guy who constantly bent over showing us his half moon. As he drove away after fleecing us for 300 dollars, I noticed his license plate had a Rams cover over it. I hated that cat and I hated that plumber, so you know what, fuck the Rams, I choose the Raiders.

  5. #25
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,603
    BG Level
    8

    Tampa Bay the worst team in the NFL right now? I'm the family Buc-hater and even I could see a team with potential in the Browns game; who's only real handicap is having the biggest tightwads in the business, the Glazers.

    They'll get killed by the Panthers, but I can think of a few teams who deserve the Top Bottom.

  6. #26
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    And how the fuck are you going to give me shit for comparing Barber's 900 yard season to Jacobs 800 and then turn around and bring jones into the discussion? Do you enjoy sounding like a hypocritical dumbass? 685 is comparable to 835? Really? lol
    I don't care about Barber but Felix averaged like 6 ypc last year so don't shit on him. I know you are aware they split carries down in Dallas. Not to mention the Pass to Rush play call ratio is seriously out of whack for the Cowboys unfortunately.

    Brandon Jacobs is done, he was a beast in 07, as was Barber (and he was the backup that year, unlike Jacobs). Both of them should just retire.

  7. #27
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    Nigga, learn to read. Last year was Jacobs worst year as a starter and that shit was still on par with barber's.
    Barbers BEST year was when he ran for 975, so what the fuck does a 40 yard difference mean? Nothing. You can't call last year a terrible year for Barber when he's terrible every fucking year.

    And how the fuck are you going to give me shit for comparing Barber's 900 yard season to Jacobs 800 and then turn around and bring jones into the discussion? Do you enjoy sounding like a hypocritical dumbass? 685 is comparable to 835? Really? lol

    Even bradshaw's 778 + 220 receiving shits all over jones' weak sauce season.

    Either get the fuck out or shut the fuck up. Thank yoooooooooooouuuuuuu
    loooooool. i luv u dj

  8. #28
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    You say "starter" like it really meant anything. Jacobs had less carries and more yards than Barber did in 07'. Jacobs is not only better, he beats Barber in every aspect of life.

    thanks

  9. #29
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    luh u 2 brah

  10. #30
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Last Week: 9-7

    Pittsburgh at Tennessee
    Miami at Minnesota
    Arizona at Atlanta
    Baltimore at Cincinnati
    Kansas City at Cleveland
    Chicago at Dallas
    Philadelphia at Detroit
    Buffalo at Green Bay
    Tampa Bay at Carolina
    Seattle at Denver
    St. Louis at Oakland
    Houston at Washington
    New England at NY Jets
    Jacksonville at San Diego
    NY Giants at Indianapolis
    New Orleans at San Francisco

  11. #31
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Pittsburgh at Tennessee
    Miami at Minnesota
    Arizona at Atlanta
    Baltimore at Cincinnati
    Kansas City at Cleveland
    Chicago at Dallas
    Philadelphia at Detroit
    Buffalo at Green Bay
    Tampa Bay at Carolina
    Seattle at Denver
    St. Louis at Oakland
    Houston at Washington
    New England at NY Jets
    Jacksonville at San Diego
    NY Giants at Indianapolis
    New Orleans at San Francisco

    I can't wait for the Pats to give Rex a fuckin' snack.

  12. #32
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    Nigga, learn to read. Last year was Jacobs worst year as a starter and that shit was still on par with barber's.
    Barbers BEST year was when he ran for 975, so what the fuck does a 40 yard difference mean? Nothing. You can't call last year a terrible year for Barber when he's terrible every fucking year.

    And how the fuck are you going to give me shit for comparing Barber's 900 yard season to Jacobs 800 and then turn around and bring jones into the discussion? Do you enjoy sounding like a hypocritical dumbass? 685 is comparable to 835? Really? lol

    Even bradshaw's 778 + 220 receiving shits all over jones' weak sauce season.

    Either get the fuck out or shut the fuck up. Thank yoooooooooooouuuuuuu
    Right, because having 150 less yards on about half the attempts isn't a comparable year. If you are going to say that 100 yards less is on par, then Felix was on par with Jacobs, despite the fact that he had nearly less than half of Jacobs' touches. So you can get your hypocritical ass our of here. Now since 100 yards obviously nothing, lets talk about how barber's best year had 975 yards 204 touches, while jacobs is 219 touches 1089 yards. So a 114 yard disparity should be on par, right?

    Now lets talk about what Tyche was really talking about. He didn't call Jacobs a poor man's barber because of the stats, he called him that because he became a pussy. They both became pussies in fact, these past couple seasons. It just so happened that Jacobs has become more of a pussy somehow, mostly because he talks shit and does nothing to show, at last barber keeps his mouth shut.

  13. #33
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    all im saying is that peyton hill filled the manly void those two suckasses left. guy is a beast

  14. #34
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    St. Louis at Oakland: When I was a wee lad, I had a cat named Bookey. He was a white cat, and he was terrible. He used to shit and vomit everywhere. He was a rescue so you couldn't be too mad at him, but still what the fuck man, there is a litter box right there. But I digress. One day he disappeared, and no one was unhappy to see him go. But we did wonder, where the fuck did that son of a bitch go? Our question was answered one day as we saw the flattened remains of Bookey on the side of the road. Ok not all the questions were answered, because we dont know who actually hit him, but still you know what I mean. But I digress. As we shoveled his remains off the side of the road and flushed them down the toilet for a proper burial, the toilet clogged and we had to call a plumber. The plumber was a fat hairy guy who constantly bent over showing us his half moon. As he drove away after fleecing us for 300 dollars, I noticed his license plate had a Rams cover over it. I hated that cat and I hated that plumber, so you know what, fuck the Rams, I choose the Raiders.
    ilu mert, no homo

  15. #35
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Pittsburgh at Tennessee
    Miami at Minnesota
    Arizona at Atlanta
    Baltimore at Cincinnati
    Kansas City at Cleveland
    Chicago at Dallas
    Philadelphia at Detroit
    Buffalo at Green Bay
    Tampa Bay at Carolina
    Seattle at Denver
    St. Louis at Oakland
    Houston at Washington
    New England at NY Jets
    Jacksonville at San Diego
    NY Giants at Indianapolis
    New Orleans at San Francisco

  16. #36
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Nobody pick Washington for anything this year. Seriously. Brian Orakpo needs more clippings for the inside of his locker.

  17. #37
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    I don't have enough confidence in the Giants defense to pick against the Colts. I can see Dallas Clark having a huge game because I have no faith in the Giants linebacking corps being able to cover him if asked to. To have any shot the defense is going to have to make some plays and maybe get lucky while Eli puts up a huge game.

  18. #38
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    This Jacobs/Barber talk is so stupid I want to throw up.

  19. #39
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Tell me about it. Fighting over who's more special at the special olympics.

  20. #40
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Well, that's just typical NFC East talk.

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 8 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 2007-10-30, 00:51
  2. NFL Week 7 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 2007-10-25, 14:21
  3. NFL Week 6 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2007-10-16, 16:55
  4. NFL Week 5 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 2007-10-11, 13:23
  5. NFL Week 4 Picks
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 15:04
  6. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42