Page 71 of 102 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 1401 to 1420 of 2024
  1. #1401
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    So can FUN only be used to buy scratch-offs? Or are there other uses?
    Just scratch-offs

  2. #1402
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Another question: I have two lv.4 photon art discs. One of them is for an ability I have that's level 3, another is for an ability I don't have (lv.0) and I can't use either or them. Anybody know why?

  3. #1403
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    Another question: I have two lv.4 photon art discs. One of them is for an ability I have that's level 3, another is for an ability I don't have (lv.0) and I can't use either or them. Anybody know why?
    Your stats aren't high enough to learn it.

  4. #1404
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    463
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    They unrelease this game or somethin? Every time I try to log on its down for maintenance. I am have bad luck :\

  5. #1405
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Something like that. Ends at 5 AM EST.

  6. #1406
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    New translated Sakai interview details, explains the reasoning for separate servers:
    There is an extremely long interview posted on 4Gamer, but near the end, it seems Sakai has been watching the international Phantasy Star community for quite some time.

    • Basically each area will have its own separate server. They plan to have Europe and North America share the same server.
    • They are also eying on expanding into other parts of Asia, but it’s not at a stage where it can be talked about as of yet.
    • Since the laws of handling cash items is different in each country, it’s difficult for them to have everyone share the same server.
    • Since game culturalization will be necessary, there may be some changes to the game’s contents to reflect each nation. (PSUBLOG Comment: Find the list of seasonal lobbies that were data-mined a while back.)
    • Was shocked to see the Character Creation demo completely translated into English through a mod.
    • His official blog entries are translated overnight too. (Who would do such a thing?)

    Aside from that, other tidbits from the interview include:

    • PSO2 started development back in 2008, back then they were discussing whether the title should be PSO2 or PSU2.
    • They basically decided upon the cross platform play concept back in 2010.
    • The development progress for the PlayStation Vita and Smartphone versions are currently underway, but it’s not at a level which they can show you yet. You should wait around TGS for more information about these versions.
    • The Free 2 Play model was decided upon since the beginning.
    • Were a bit worried that people wouldn’t like meeting unknown players in multi-party areas, but the reception so far has been mostly favorable.
    • The highest amount of characters that can be created on each ship is around 2x the maximum number of concurrent connections.

  7. #1407
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,245
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Hahahaha....

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Can't say I didn't see that shit coming. Surely they could've found ways around the money laws.

    I can't believe you omitted the most important part!
    Spoiler: show




    "Y'all gon' get shit on again, but here's some pretty polygonal women to look at!"

  8. #1408
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Well, that pretty much seals NAs fate.
    Lets hope for that decryption to get back underway; maybe it will be as simple to take the NA files and overwrite the JP ones..

  9. #1409
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    It's very unlikely that the US/EU version will be on the same version as the Japanese server, so I can't see files being compatible like that at all. Here's hoping though, assuming people can't work out the file encryption by then anyway.

  10. #1410
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,080
    BG Level
    6

    I never stuck around on PSU for very long, so I can't speak for all of sega's mistakes back then... But if they use separate servers while giving everyone the most recent content at the same time, would it really be such a travesty?

    And yes, I know it's Sega in question and its more likely I'll be impregnated by a koala this afternoon... Just curious.

  11. #1411
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    In ideal circumstances? No, that'd be great. But there's also other stuff to worry about. They could very well butcher the cash shop, making it far more expensive and with far worse odds on the scratchcards or they might fail to crack down on hackers or exploits that are discovered like SoJ seem to be trying to do.

  12. #1412
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Needs more people playing btw.

    Also curious; what are everyone's thoughts of the game thus far? Do you like it? Is it meh like PSU was? I've noticed not as many people are playing as they were the first few days.

  13. #1413
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    463
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I like it, I think. I just unlocked Hard mode a few days ago and havent had much time to play but it seems 20-25 is gonna be grindey. Also it seems like putting abilities on weapons and grinding now that you have to pay to use the AH is entirely not worth it until max level as it is pretty expensive, and even 80% success seems to fail 80% of the time for me.
    Just not wanting to grind (money or exp) is why I havent been logging on much I guess.

  14. #1414
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Some of us have been busy.

    NA announcement (especially with separate servers) probably hurt it for some people too.

  15. #1415
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Yea...haven't been on much because nothing else to do besides grind money at like 300k/day. Meanwhile you could spend 5000 yen and sell 5mil worth of costumes.

  16. #1416
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    This is PSO. It's all about grinding for rare lootz. Working on... well, trying to get my hand on whatever rares I can at the moment to sell since I used a 3 day AH ticket. Tempted to buy the rare sword I'm after (though it's 4m minimum), since finding PSE Burst parties in Volcano is a pain in the ass and that's where the sword is from. Got 2 Patty Lumeria (best Partisan in the game) today and sold em, delicious meseta. I'm still having fun anyway. Once character creation on Ship 2 opens up I'm gonna make another character and level Force on that to dick around on too.

  17. #1417
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Needs more people playing btw.

    Also curious; what are everyone's thoughts of the game thus far? Do you like it? Is it meh like PSU was? I've noticed not as many people are playing as they were the first few days.
    I love it. I can't play too often though, since I'm trying to play this and TERA still. Convincing friends to play a game when they know 0 Japanese isn't very easy. =x

  18. #1418
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I'm having fun so far. Only level 14 though, usually I'm either playing solo or with a rl friend. After 2-3 days I feel like I have a pretty good handle on what I'm doing. Knowing Hira/Kata helps immensely also lol.

  19. #1419
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Okay, well was just curious. I figured people were just busy and what not, and yeah, while the NA announcement may be a turn off.. I still have hope we'll have a patch. Plus I guess me playing PSOBB in JP for so long really doesn't hurt me here enough to want to use guides to translate shit, Lol :<

  20. #1420
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    So me and my friend get to cateradan boss. There are two of him. One of them disappears halfway through the fight. We killed the one that was left and then killed the infinite spawning mobs until they.. stopped respawning. And then we had to quit the game because we couldn't leave.

Page 71 of 102 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast