Page 73 of 102 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast
Results 1441 to 1460 of 2024
  1. #1441
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Ah. I haven't played in a week so I didn't know what the hell happened. I killed it and got 101xp, but then another showed up and I died to it, then I got kicked to the starting screen trying to revive.

  2. #1442
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Got myself a aqua wedding dress. :3 I npc'd 60 grinders to get the last 25k to buy one that was up for 420k. Here's to hoping the price goes up instead of down after the update.

    Spoiler: show


  3. #1443
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Lol I just saw that picture in the /vg/ thread, didn't realize that was your character. Now you just need Rose Bouquet~
    Spoiler: show

  4. #1444
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I want the corsage headpiece, but at 1.5m it's a bit more than I can afford.. lol. And with the buying of this it's now less likely that I'll be making a second character on another ship. If I still play the game seriously when school is in session, and they have character transfer for real monies.. I might consider it.

  5. #1445
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Fuuu, I forgot about the maint. Echo just upgraded to smiley face towards me and I wanted to talk to her. I need to spend 5 minutes on force and ranger to get some other member cards like crazy robot Nadeko and the purple short girl with tits.

  6. #1446
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Sayonaraaaaaaa~

  7. #1447
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    server up tw

  8. #1448
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    So.. I did the first client order with Lisa and I still can't summon her on my Hunter. I assume I either need to do more quests with her or it's only possible to summon her as Ranger. If someone could confirm one of these I'd be much obliged.

    Also, Echo totally wants my cock now. She's all red ^_^ and gave me a shitload of gifts.

  9. #1449
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    So.. I did the first client order with Lisa and I still can't summon her on my Hunter. I assume I either need to do more quests with her or it's only possible to summon her as Ranger. If someone could confirm one of these I'd be much obliged.

    Also, Echo totally wants my cock now. She's all red ^_^ and gave me a shitload of gifts.
    I think you may need to clear at least one/all of the quests to kill enemies with one of the Ranger weapons. If you didn't get those client orders from her, your Ranger needs to be level 2.

  10. #1450

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    509
    BG Level
    5

    My ranger is level 6 but I haven't got those Client Orders yet, also anyone got a skill tree for Ranger? unsure what to aim for :/. Thanks.

  11. #1451
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Naiya View Post
    My ranger is level 6 but I haven't got those Client Orders yet, also anyone got a skill tree for Ranger? unsure what to aim for :/. Thanks.
    Most common build is 3 points in Weak Bullet (this gives you 2 Weak Bullets to fire rather than 1), then max both Weak Hit Advance. After that can go where you like. I'm gonna do this one personally:
    http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...RA!IOI2IbwdJ28
    It's boring but ridic damage. Level 6 Weak Bullet gives you 3 shots, Standing Snipe maxed makes you do 115% damage when stood still (on top of 2x 125% damage from Weak Point Advance).

  12. #1452

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    509
    BG Level
    5

    Damn, weak bullet is amazing lol.

  13. #1453
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    So who's on ship 6? It's gets boring playing solo all the time. :/

  14. #1454
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    So who's on ship 6? It's gets boring playing solo all the time. :/
    Doubt many people on BG are. Ship 2 is open again if you want to switch.

  15. #1455
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    Doubt many people on BG are. Ship 2 is open again if you want to switch.
    Is bg pretty active in the game? I rarely see many people posting here. I don't want to redo the days of playtime and spend time refinding/making items I got for nothing after all.

    Somebody needs to ask the game director if he plans on making a character ship transfer option available in the future.

  16. #1456
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Not all that many active people in BG. Me, Zio and Larikun (neither post here) are pretty much on all erryday no lifing it. Zeota is on most of the time too but I think he idles with the game open. Aki, TBR, Noobta, Scythiroth and "hello" (I can't remember for the life of me who this is now, sorry lol) all get on a decent bit, but most of the other people seem to have poofed and lost interest. I see Mooshy occasionally and vadre used to get on before he deleted his char, maybe he's still playing and just hasn't rejoined on his new char(?).

    Edit: I guess the plus side to Ship 2 is that there is a lot of other English people around to play with though. I know you read the /vg/ thread(s) and Block 20 is pretty awful, but I always come across decent English people outside of there that don't make me wanna gouge my eyes out. Just gotta filter out the idiots like any other game.

  17. #1457
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,790
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Can someone show me a guide for making an account.

  18. #1458
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by xopher View Post
    Can someone show me a guide for making an account.
    http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-s...tration-guide/
    That site has a shit load of guides you can use when you start playing too. Covers just about anything you need to know.

  19. #1459
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,245
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Zeota is on most of the time too but I think he idles with the game open.
    Yeah I do that a lot if I'm not doing matter board shit or other things. I'm getting ready to move soon, so some of it stems from that.

  20. #1460
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,790
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    edit: i'm retarded

Page 73 of 102 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast