They also used to play Sharp Dressed Man when he scored, they kinda played up the handsome thing when the Hawks were terrible.
They also used to play Sharp Dressed Man when he scored, they kinda played up the handsome thing when the Hawks were terrible.
Hossa with an undisclosed upper body injury, will be re-evaluated tomorrow. Really, really hope it's not his shoulder.
also I don't recall seeing any pre-season predictions anywhere about the Devils being the worst team in the NHL, but, well, here we are...
For those who didn't see this tonight, Bryan Little seems really underrated from what I've seen this season, he's fast as shit and looks really good on the PK, and had this vs. the Rangers tonight:
There's just way too much of thisalso I don't recall seeing any pre-season predictions anywhere about the Devils being the worst team in the NHL, but, well, here we are...
http://webzone4.com/folders/Maple%20...d%20Goalie.jpg
Yeah the Devils tanking is probably the biggest story in the league right now. Just a total gong show right now. I can't think of any good team that looked this bad early on last year.
Last year I recall pretty much every team but Detroit, Philly, and Montreal being pretty established as a playoff team from early on in the season, curious to see if they'll bounce back. If not I can't even think of what they can do to change things, I highly doubt Lou's going anywhere, it's not really fair to junk a first-year coach for one bad season, and there's going to be an infinite amount of Kovie questions.
Speaking of, another goal for SJ, 5-1 Sharks lol
Perhaps this is NJ's master plan, so they can get some high draft picks, and have some cheap yet skilled talent and... you know... dress a full line up.
Jeez, took a PP and about 4 straight shots for them to get a second goal.
They might want to invest in a goalie
I guess Campbell skated yesterday for the first time since he got hurt, can't wait to get him back so we can keep Boynton on the bench, since he keeps playing shitty and giving the puck up in our own zone. I also didn't even see what happened to Hossa, all of a sudden they said he wasn't on the bench at the end of the 2nd, and missed the 3rd. Hope he's ok though.
Noone knows when/how he actually got hurt, lol. Campbell's supposed to take actual contact in practice today, hopefully he's good to go on Saturday. Boynton's not terrible per se, but really he shouldn't be forced into 21+ minutes per game like he has been, he's a solid 3rd pairing guy with Hendry or Cullimore but Hammer + Campbell really needs to be reunited.
Fucking brilliant.
http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/9...ish_normal.jpg NHLBlackhawks
Coach Q after practice: Hossa's injury will keep him out "a couple of weeks." Does not require surgery.
Still no mention of what his injury is....
Holy shit, Shane Doan was on Mantracker. Show is awesome and I can't wait to see how Doan and his brother did.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...rticle1772171/
Going to guess it's his shoulder, probably wouldn't even be that long but they're probably going to coddle it a little. Their schedule is slowing down a bit so 2 weeks is only going to be about 6 games, and the teams aren't too bad, Oilers/Wild/Rangers/Devils/Thrashers/Oilers/Coyotes. As long as he can make it back for the Nashville game on the 13th they should be fine.
Fuck Hossa, that asshole always scores against me in NHL'11. Seriously his shooting percentage lifetime on me is like 75%.
Also, I figured Minny would start Theo against the Caps tonight, I am sad that this is not happening.