aaaand down 2-0 to the worst team in the league, this is the game where I probably go from 'concerned' to 'really worried' if they lose
aaaand down 2-0 to the worst team in the league, this is the game where I probably go from 'concerned' to 'really worried' if they lose
monster play by Kaberle, but if Toronto doesn't score before the shootout this game's over lol
I'm deciding to play Elliot from now on because he's got a better save percentage than fucking Turco. This is....wtf Hawks.... C'mon man!
Leafs survive a Caps PP in OT and to a shoot out we go.
Brodeur is apparently hurt, Hedberg is in. If we can't pull this one out I'm going to definitely be pretty salty.
there we go, 1-2 Stars, now
Caps Shoot out win.
Good game!
Woohoo shootout win...
Ovechkin and Semin are normally not that great in shootouts but damn those were pretty goals.
Semin wins it with the NHL95 'slap shot from 3 feet in front of the net' strategy
ugh, nevermind
Ugly game for the Pens right now. Johnson is looking human for the first time this season.
now 1-4 stars
Crosby just won a fight.
Holy shit Crosby droppin gloves.
Engelland better knock someone out soon.
Holy shit what a tip by Pisani lol
This is gonna get out of hand fast.
We have nothing buy scrappers anyways.
I'm going to get back to writing and pretend the game isn't on.