You know I'm not complaining since it's a huge point for me for fantasy, but how does Elliot show losing 1-0, with a save percentage of 1.000 and a shutout and no win? I think Yahoo fucked up lol.
Ahhh, I didn't follow the game at all so I didn't see how it ended, just checked the yahoo page to see how I was doing. Good deal.
Movember is over, Crosby needs to shave that sorry excuse for a 'stache.
Crosby and Stamkos together are 5 goals short of having scored the same amount as NJ, and 7 goals short of NYI. Add Semin in and the 3 of them are outscoring 6 different teams.
didn't see this posted on the last few pages so I figured I'd share
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw1vJ...layer_embedded
sucks that this actually makes me hate him a lot less![]()
POOP needed Minnesota to score in OT to give me wins in 3 of the goalie categories... now I think it should split 1-1-2.
Dallas wins in OT! Six in a row baby!
Holmstrom-Helm-Draper 4th line. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.
Tuned into Detroit Kings now. Osgood in net oh boy.
Can't believe the Pens have won 9 in a row after all that losing at the start of the season. Show's how good Crosby is considering all the injuries. The Pens literally seem like Crosby + Good Defense.
Osgood takes a dumb penalty lol
Welcome back Chris
Ericsson isn't useless woo
1-0 Wings
What a weird finish in the Oilers/Blues game.
Osgood misses one that Howard probably would have gotten in OT... they got a point though, which is more than I expected with Osgood in net.
Leafs beat boston in SO. Kadri, Kessel scored the winning goals
How often do you see that shit? Not fkin often enough!
I just got home from the bar and oh my God are you fucking kidding me Caps 0 for 5 on the fucking power play you suck my left nut you lost to the ThrashHawks at home? Really? Fuck you. I hate you. Oh yay Ovechkin scored a goal that was your ONLY FUCKING GOAL YOU COCKSUCKERS I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCK GODDAMN IT
OH YEAH AND FUCK DREW DOUGHTY. 30 MINUTES OF ICE TIME, 0 G 0 A 0 +/- 0 Shots 0 PIMs WHAT THE FUCK