Let's not be so hasty, Ishido, I mean if we only count wins and forget about those pesky, not-so-good games, then everyone's team is the best ^_^_^_^
Let's not be so hasty, Ishido, I mean if we only count wins and forget about those pesky, not-so-good games, then everyone's team is the best ^_^_^_^
Vesa Toskala: Undefeated in games that he won
Price has played 17% more games than MAF and is obliterating him statistically, lol
A large sample size evening things out between him and the top 5 would back you up, which is why I wouldn't put Lindback or Garon above him, but he'd still be behind Thomas > Pavelec > Price > Quick > Halak.
Also even if you only look at Fluery's good streak (meaning leaving out the start of the season where he was unarguably garbage and one of the worst goalies in the league) his stat line is still worse than Thomas' and roughly on par with Pavelec (slightly worse sv%, slightly better GAA).
Know who's got a pretty damned decent stat line going right now?
http://flyersorangecrush.files.wordp...95b_medium.jpg
top 5 in the league for sure
Ah yes, shame on them for getting drafted to play on terrible teams or behind better starting goaltenders.
I look forward to participating in this drinking game, after the Caps drop their seventh straight tonight.
Also, this week in the NHL thread, it's Homer To Homer starring Sep and Calli. Who's goalie is bestester? Who's superstar is actually underrated? Followed by Ishido's Fuck Corey Perry Hour, and NHL Thread After Dark featuring Isladar and Patrick Sharp. Then your late local news.
Hardly lol, I pretty specifically stated that Crawford is above average at best, and I believe our defense is atrocious to the point where it's a legitimate threat to cost us a playoff spot. Also Sidney Crosby is the single best player in the league, I can say that comfortably. Doesn't change the facts that 1) MAF is not a top-5 goalie and 2) if Crosby were to suffer a long-term injury(not wishing this at all, I hope the NHL presses every last drop they can out of Sid/Ovie this year to get a fat new TV contract), the Pens would be absolutely doomed.
I would totally subscribe to that channel. Also in case you're not up on your Russian swear words here's a good place to go for reference. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_mat
Literally the only reason I disagree is that if Halak had the goal support that MAF does, STL would be like the #2 team in the west. And ftr I did have MAF firmly as #6, just not top 5 lol. Not like I'm lumping him with Dan Ellis or anything.
yeah but Hartnell without the beard+hair skates like three times faster
Oh I thought we were talking handsome here