Fuck, I'm wavering on whether or not to start Crawford in my money league. I'm tied with someone in wins and I really want to pass them but they have Brodeur going tonight. WHAT DO I DO, CHICAGO?
Fuck, I'm wavering on whether or not to start Crawford in my money league. I'm tied with someone in wins and I really want to pass them but they have Brodeur going tonight. WHAT DO I DO, CHICAGO?
If you're winning other Goalie categories I wouldn't do it.
It's pure rotisserie, I'm 3rd in both GAA and Sv% and have a healthy gap between my team and 4th in both categories. There's a season-long games cap though so it's about quality starts.
Start Crawford so we can cry together.
I settled on starting Crawford but betting Detroit moneyline. So I lose either way! Wait...
Also, Ryan Miller, what the fuck
DGB post re: 24/7: http://www.downgoesbrown.com/2010/12...e-learned.html
The one that had me rolling on the floor:
According to a recent survey, a majority of Washington Capital fans believe that their current losing streak is the absolute worst thing that's happened to the franchise since its inaugural season in 2006.
^ That is very true. CROZBY SUX!!!!!!!11eleven
Also, nice ceremony here for Chelios. Somewhere, JR Hockey is crying. "It's the Chicago Blackhawks, man!"
lol poor Cheli getting booed during his speech, he recovered it pretty well though
holy crap Cheli's mom in a Hawks/Wings frankenjersey, that's some blashpemy right there lol
that thing is honestly terrifying
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME
Handsome.
E: Goddamnit you are fast Calli.
Hawks vs Wings? Hmmmm... Good Luck fellas
AND SHARP SCOOOOOOOORES
holy hell
Refresh me: behind the net is kryptonite yes?
Edit: wow 2-0
Man they've really hung Howard out to dry a couple times here.
Oh jimmay