The soon-to be somewhere other than Atlanta Trashhawks
e: a link would be helpful I guess. http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_yl...hrashersfuture
Also Pisani in the lineup? BOLLAND WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT!
The soon-to be somewhere other than Atlanta Trashhawks
e: a link would be helpful I guess. http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_yl...hrashersfuture
Also Pisani in the lineup? BOLLAND WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT!
Just a bloody nose, he'll be fine, but still what the hell
OH man he got ruined
That's some beautiful slapstick
I want them to use that new super-slow-mo to replay that lol
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:0...helios.png&t=1
Had to be done
fucking christ my heart
Brouwer doin cartwheels
I'm enjoying Olczyk calling this game, he's good on NBC but kind of vanilla. This is much better.
wow Campbell does a spinorama, but at an actual proper time to avoid a defender and not just doing an Omark
Him and Foley are pretty guilty of off-topic chatter while the puck is in play, but they're much, much better together than apart. Olczyk does go really bland on national broadcasts, though in his defense he does a very good job of being objective and not being a Hawks homer for those games, does have to be difficult to be a hometown guy who also played for the team. On CSN casts he's a total fucking goofball, they're a lot of fun together.
also just wait til they do the fan-cam and he finds a kid eating ice cream, lol
oh man it's Sarah Kustok's birthday, I guess it's a little too late and a little too cold to present myself nude wearing a bow
I mean I know I'm a dumb Caps fan and all but I think I can pick out Eddie Olzcyk's voice. I realize he is the color guy, I've always used "calling the game" to mean both color and play-by-play, i.e. Joe Buck and Tim McCarver call the worst fucking game in the history of ever.
oh man the poor obligatory shoot-the-puck skank has a shot that stops dead on the goal line lol
Keep your hat on, Marty, we wanna win this game
if I were a dying 10 year old my Make-A-Wish wish would be to see Mike Babcock and Joel Quenneville to get together and have a good old-fashioned staring contest, first to blink loses
Fucking Datsyuk, lol.