God, I have like no players actually playing this week. Freaking getting crushed so hard right now it's not even funny.
God, I have like no players actually playing this week. Freaking getting crushed so hard right now it's not even funny.
This deal is getting worse all the time!
http://www.matthewbarr.co.uk/persona...ges/lando1.jpg
Wings won a close one vs a good team
Woo
Datsyuk out 4-5 weeks with a broken wrist
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Wow New Jersey coach John Maclean gets the greatest Christmas gift of all. He gets fired from coaching that terrible, terrible team. Whats that? Who will take over coaching duties? Why Jacques Lemaire of course.... wait wut?
http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2...n_maclean.html
Oh man, good thing the Devils finally got rid of the real, true problem that the franchise was dealing with
Because clearly it was the coach
And here I thought, we had finally seen the last of the trap. Damn you New Jersey, can't you get anything right?
Talking bout the state as a whole, not just the team.
Meh he's probably doing cartwheels right now. Always sucks when a good coach gets the axe due to a shitty team, but you knew it was going to happen, cause obviously that 100 mil contract should have ensured the stanley cup was already engraved with the Devil's names....
Big game for the Sharks tonight. 3 game winning streak, and a pretty decent Phoenix team coming to visit tonight. No work tomorrow + no WoW Raid + Plenty of Kona's in the fridge = hockey night in my apartment tonight.
And now I won't be able to see Datsyuk when I go to the Wings game on NYE.
Also THE TRAP returns to NJ? This could make that offensive powerhouse of a team even more exciting to watch this season.
Waiting for the news to come out that Lou lost some sort of huge bet at the end of last season and his punishment is he has to let Darryl Sutter make all of the team's decisions and act like they were his own.
Then you can share my pain, brah. I'm starting Neuvirth tonight because I'm so far behind in fantasy this week and need a miracle, but I'm not optimistic.
Haha, did you look at my score? Cally is gonna have his first winning week because I've had like no games this week lol. Tonight is the first night that my goalies are actually playing, well one of them. I picked up Pittsburghs backup, seeing he was scheduled to start and needing some sort of stats. Then he gets hurt with a groin injury the same day I got him, fml lol.
Something to think about tonight with the refs:
Originally Posted by Japers' Rink
Someone want to remind DoughtyDoughnuts to manage his team? I don't mind getting a free walk in points but he's left Anze Kopitar and Joe Pavelski on the bench the last two games.
Episode 2 of 24/7 was pretty good. I got all tingly and whatnot seeing Mario on the ice deking again. He just always had this thing about him that made him look like he was playing in slow motion.
Matt Cooke terrorizing the opponents locker room was good. I thought Knuble came off as the real leader of the Caps during his locker room speech.
Also, i agree with Boudreau's assessment of the team being better at the end going though this adversity.
WELCOME TO DC, GENO
CROSBY.
1-0