SOOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME
SOOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME
Oh Habs Habs Habs...what will it take for you to win a game???
;_;
/streams profanity at Habs
Hawks need to stop taking freaking penalties, at least the Sharks seem intent on keeping up in that department.
huge accidental pass goal for Brouwer
ATTA FUCKING BOY SOUPY
ungggggghhhh fucking fuck shit yes you beautiful ginger fuck
lolsharks
Edmonton failing hardcore tonight...even compared to their other nights lol.
We had to run a last-minute errand and I almost killed three people trying to not miss anymore of the game, come back and they were evidently doing a 2nd period recap and Keith goes "you're not gonna want to look at the score" and I started grumbling and then BAM BAM two goals and then I was like oh shit, lol, recap
Cullimore's been playing with Boynton too long, he's starting to do the same stupid shit that Boynton always does.
aaand another Sharks goal due to a penalty, shocker
so glad I got back just in time to HATE EVERYTHING
fucking dammit
Would rather just get completely outplayed like St. Louis did the other night than lose one like this where they hand the game away because they can't stay out of the fucking penalty box.
I'LL BE IN THE ANGRY DOME
Is there really this many Flyers fans in Los Angeles or just that many bandwagoners?
You're asking about the likelihood of bandwagoners in what is likely the largest concentration of total flakes in the world lol?
My brother went to a Kings/Wings game last year and said it was mostly red and white. I am not sure LA gives a shit about many teams not wearing yellow and purple.