Staal's look good so far, winning faceoffs and killing penalties while knocking people over.
Staal's look good so far, winning faceoffs and killing penalties while knocking people over.
Yeah do you think he's a little happy to finally be on the ice lol.
WINTER CLASSIC FIGHT!
dammit Rupp
Looked like Rupp broke the glass when he checked Erskine. The rink construction leaves something to be desired apparently.
don't say it, don't say it
holy crap, no monster
I'm digging the Landry look.
You know if this ends up being a 1-0 game it's going to suck. We need a complete and total offensive outburst by both teams!
Third period Roethlisberger is suiting up to rape Ovechkin at center ice.
holy fucking posts
Did he just say the seventh inning? Or am I delirious?
ok this Ovechtrick commercial is hilarious
Yeah I chuckled. I also have a friend that wears those skinny jeans.
man cable-cam in hockey is so weird
You see Crosby jump that faceoff and almost create his own breakaway?
fucking lol ovie