Eddy O is such a Caps homer, I hate it
Eddy O is such a Caps homer, I hate it
LOOOOOOOOOOOL Isle's trade Roloson, DePietro gets injured. He's got another 10 years on his contract right? NICE!
Wait what lol?
ffffffffffuuuuuuuuck
how do people keep getting behind Keith and Seabs like that...
Hawks fan in me shakes a fist at Smyth scoring. Fantasy owner in me thanks him. :/
lol I'm in between throwing in the towel on FHL and at least trying to make sure I don't finish in last
I thought two weeks ago I was gonna jump to 6th after my win but ended up staying 7th because Ivaden went like 9-1 and shot past me from like 10th or something lol.
Hey thanks Jumbo Joe! Canucks up 1-0 on a brutal give away by Thornton.
Wow, Westgarth went to Princeton, he definitely has to be the most educated man who's ever had his face smashed to pieces by John Scott
lol.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME
Holy fuck Sharpie what a goal!
Even more handsome.
3-point game for Sharpie
goddamn he is good
I bet Sharp wish he could play every game vs La
I'm actually pretty impressed at Beninati's ability to keep himself from making Quick puns
Ok that new Vs. commercial is actually pretty good
Honestly, the Kings need to get Stoll off the god damn point.