Also Keith Yandle is my new hero:
Goddamn that was vicious.
Can anyone actually explain the whole hatred against Corey Perry, though? Is he just the Western conference's Avery?
I mean, was it a specific event that started Ishido's campaign against him or wat.
He is a huge bitch, takes cheap shots, whines and cries, talks shit to other players, and is generally a shitty human being.
Canucks game at 2:30 today, I love it when I get an excuse to be drunk by 5. Also, fuck Corey Perry.
He's Sean Avery, minus the hilarity and fashion sense. In other words, fuck Corey Perry.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/SirGemini/FCP.jpg
Also, Caps top line tonight is Ovie/Nick/MoJo90. Really interested to see what Johansson will do on the wing.
Yay Perreault line/Neuvirth give up a quick goal.
Bregor remind me to do a better version of the Scarlet Cap some time this week
CHK-CHK BOOM LAICH
CHK-CHK BOOM CARLSON ON THE PP
OH YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Chimmer with a big goal, nice.
Ottawa coach T-1000 doesn't look too happy.
Preds scoring on PPs, ohmygodwhat'shappening.
Sedin Twins playing average last few games. /sigh. God this game suxs.
hoooly shit Bolland with a nasty, nasty goal. Looks like he's found his offensive groove finally...now if the Hawks will just stop taking shitty penalties and giving up PP goals
FFFF we're going out in like ten minutes, don't want to miss this shit.
uggggh fucking goddammit I hate the Preds almost as much as I hate the Avs
Brouwer twice in 40 seconds! 4 goals between Brouwer and Bolland
aaaaaaaand Bickell adds a goal, think that covers all the B's