Page 344 of 619 FirstFirst ... 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 ... LastLast
Results 6861 to 6880 of 12373
  1. #6861
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Uhhh take some transformer and put a Red Wings logo on it. Brilliant!
    LOL holy shit that's hilarious. It's like Starscream raped a 70s marvel hero and this is their bastard love child. Plus he has to live in Detroit.

  2. #6862
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Soooo Crosby is pretty pissed at the NHL for doing nothing to the two players who hit him from behind. In fact, he may even be out of the All Star game because of it. He may say it's to recover from an injury, But some people think it's for a different reason

    This would also mean my fantasy team is kinda fucked for the next two weeks as Crosby has been good for a ridiculous number of goals, assists, PPP and shots when he's playing. /sigh

  3. #6863
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    Wait so do I need to redo the Scarlet Cap w/ eagle feet or whatever? Fuck that, I'll just do stripper heels.
    The Scarlet Cap is so much more awesome than "The Capital."

    Also, he shape-shifts into Alex Semin, scores goals in bunches, and then disappears while the real Semin stinks/gets hurt.

  4. #6864
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,130
    BG Level
    7

    FUCK! I wasn't chosen as one of the lottery picks for Red Bull Crashed Ice qualifiers... FUUUUUCK. Did anyone on here happen to apply/get chosen? :/

  5. #6865
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Stars win again. Four in a row and 6 points over PHX for the Division lead.

    Fuck the Kings.

  6. #6866
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Lidstrom and Eric Staal named All-Star captains. Should really not have been surprising in hindsight.

    edit: I'm with team Lidstrom.

  7. #6867
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    922
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Thoro, me and my fiance are getting married in October and I think we're honeymooning in Vancouver. I don't think the Flyers will be there because they usually do their west coast trip right after Christmas. we're still probably gonna goto a 'nucks game though. if you goto any of the games, I'll be the guy in the Timonen jersey

  8. #6868
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    An Eaton jersey would have been a better choice, you know.







  9. #6869
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    922
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    and to think, my patrolling this thread would have not happened had he never made that statement

  10. #6870
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    Thoro, me and my fiance are getting married in October and I think we're honeymooning in Vancouver. I don't think the Flyers will be there because they usually do their west coast trip right after Christmas. we're still probably gonna goto a 'nucks game though. if you goto any of the games, I'll be the guy in the Timonen jersey
    Sweet man, if I see a Timonen jersey sometime in October I'll refrain from dumping my beer on it. Congratulations but why Vancouver in October? Best thing we got going then is the Film fest.

  11. #6871
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Vancouver in October > Philly at anytime whatsoever

  12. #6872
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    922
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    we were looking at the Canadian Rockies, but anywhere to stay there is like $175/night. my fiance found a condo in Vancouver for $700/week. and we're not hot weather people and I've always wanted to goto Canada. ive also had family recently visit Vancouver and they said it's great.

  13. #6873
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Where were you looking around the Rockies? Jasper, AB is gorgeous.

  14. #6874
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,675
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    So the Sharks traded a 5th rounder for Eager from Atlanta. I know he spent a couple years in Chicago as well, but stats wise I don't see him being an improvement over who we already have on offense. Any Hawks/Thrashers fans able to give any insight on this guy?

  15. #6875
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    This place is right in the mountains and has a hot spring cave you can swim in, probably my favorite little known location in BC.
    http://www.hotnaturally.com/
    Plus it's right next to the weed capital of BC, Nelson.

    Back to hockey, have they revealed the NY Rangers guardian yet? I'm kinda hoping Stan Lee uses the Statue of Liberty just so it can be clear to everyone he has no imagination left.

    Edit: Abraxas if you want any suggestions for places to eat or things to see here hit me up closer to when you're leaving and I give you some good recommendations.

  16. #6876
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Oh god this is too funny. Kyle Wellwood, the canucks chubby third liner went to the KHL this year but played like shit (big surprise). He leaves the team and comes back to try getting in the NHL. St Louis which is desperate for forwards that aren't injured sign him for 650k only to have him snapped up on waivers by San Jose. What a fucking year for that guy.

  17. #6877
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    So the Sharks traded a 5th rounder for Eager from Atlanta. I know he spent a couple years in Chicago as well, but stats wise I don't see him being an improvement over who we already have on offense. Any Hawks/Thrashers fans able to give any insight on this guy?
    Eager is a decent grinder really, good 4th line guy, not afraid to throw his body around and drop the gloves if need be. He's not terribly skilled offensively but he does score goals every now and then. Probably a decent trade off for a 5th rounder.

  18. #6878
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    So the Sharks traded a 5th rounder for Eager from Atlanta. I know he spent a couple years in Chicago as well, but stats wise I don't see him being an improvement over who we already have on offense. Any Hawks/Thrashers fans able to give any insight on this guy?
    I've seen plenty of Eager this season, and he seemed to be a good fit for the Thrash. Pretty good defensive forward, isn't afraid of the rough stuff, and isn't completely without offensive skills. He reminds me of a bigger Matt Bradley. I'm actually quite surprised they dealt him, he's only 26 and has a cap hit under $1 million. He'll be an unrestricted free agent this summer though, so I guess he wasn't in Atlanta's future.

    E: Beaten, Goddamnit Selami.

  19. #6879
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    So the Sharks traded a 5th rounder for Eager from Atlanta. I know he spent a couple years in Chicago as well, but stats wise I don't see him being an improvement over who we already have on offense. Any Hawks/Thrashers fans able to give any insight on this guy?
    He punches things, decent forechecker, doesn't cost a lot of money. Bad news is, he's well onto the disciplinary committee's radar, he throws another sucker punch and he'll be suspended for at least 8 games.

  20. #6880
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    922
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    Where were you looking around the Rockies? Jasper, AB is gorgeous.
    I cant remember where she was looking at exactly, but she said alot of the places were really, really nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas
    Plus it's right next to the weed capital of BC, Nelson.
    This is relevant to my interests.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas
    Abraxas if you want any suggestions for places to eat or things to see here hit me up closer to when you're leaving and I give you some good recommendations.
    will do for sure

Page 344 of 619 FirstFirst ... 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  5. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  6. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  7. NHL Season 08-09
    By Thoronas in forum Sports
    Replies: 2444
    Last Post: 2009-07-17, 19:36
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08