What the fuck lol
What the fuck lol
Money would be better spent giving kids under 10 a free ticket, I would have never gotten into hockey if I didn't actually go to a game
I could be wrong but that's what I remember reading, coulda have just been talk though, I'd have to look it up to be sure lol. I agree though, without my dad watching it and taking me to games I woulda never started watching it on my own and playing it. And considering how the game was back then, I can't see how kids today can't get right into it just by watching it, it's so much faster and better with most of the rule changes post lockout.
The problem comes with lack of exposure, not everyone gets Versus, and NBC does a terrible job with the one game they have a week, for half the year. If it was on daily, like basketball, they'd get a lot more people hooked on it. That's why I feel it's imperative that ESPN gets the rights back to the NHL after this year when the VS contract expires.
I swear the Shark is the aquaman of the group. Kept around out of pity while the big boys get to fight the real crimes.
The guardian projet is suppose to have some effect on the 2011 all star game
I don't think it's going to have any effect on it, but there is supposed to be a "live event" for the guardian project at the ASG. I can't imagine any way to do a live event incorporating those "super" heroes that would not be worse than what has already been presented.
That said I don't think it's a horrible attempt to get kids interested in hockey. Kids like comic books and super heroes, this is just another hook that the NHL wants to get a little more interest. I just hope the budget for this is next to nothing, because that looks like about as much effort as Stan Lee or whoever has come up with these ideas has put in. I think you could have gathered together a half dozen random NHL fans, given them a few signatures from players and they would have made much better content.
Brandon Dubinsky out 3-4 weeks. Abandon hope all who enter here.
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Just saw a piece on PD about his celebration, which was Peter Bondra's hat trick move. I like him a lot more now.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...aining-content
No Malkin tomorrow night vs. the Devils.
Good god don't let us lose.
HAHA JUST KIDDING IT'S NOT LIKE MALKIN DOES ANYTHING ANYWAY
Just for laughs theKHL All-Star starters: Alexei Yashin, Dom Hasek, Sandis Ozolinsh, Maxim Sushinsky, J. Jagr, Karri Ramo, Martin Skoula, Alex Radulov. Gotta be honest I'd love to see Hasek playing again.
Bring the NHL back to ESPN2 with Gary Thorne goddamnit.
What the fuck is that channel even used for anymore? If it wasn't for Mike & Mike in the morning, i wouldn't even know that channel existed anymore.
Could be worse, ESPN could be completely selling out to a major college program.
Oh, wait.
Gaborik just scored his fourth goal of the game. On his way to the Ovechtrick methinks. Holy shit he is on another plane tonight.
L-O-L Toronto.
Its so awesome being here for it. Hopefully hell stop sucking
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Finally Gabbo is coming alive for my fantasy team, and for the week I'm playing Sep no less. Delicious.
7-0 Rangers...just skate off the ice Leafs...just skate off..
Really? A flaming stampede? This is the best you can come up with Stan? Or whoever is in charge of these bios lol...
Okay they're getting way too into unnecessary wings. Before you know it Stan Lee will be on a JPRG dev team.