Hopefully that thrashing breaks Gabby out of his funk. Need him with Cally and Dubi down with injuries.
Hopefully that thrashing breaks Gabby out of his funk. Need him with Cally and Dubi down with injuries.
We definitely do.
the Make Beliefs got rocked
Rumor that the Wings would sign a contract to Nabokov
Yeah it's been confirmed that Detroit wants to sign Nabokov but they have the same problem St Louis has. If they sign him he could be snapped up by another team. I think thats the reason why Tampa Bay went with Roloson instead since they wouldn't have to risk losing Roloson on waivers.
http://video.canadiens.nhl.com/video...L%7CMTL%7Chome
Hal Gill takes potlucks fucking seriously. (He's the last guy in the video, so yeah you have to watch the whole team be boring until you get to the good part).
Also I'd be on with the Wings getting Nabokov, can't be any worse than Osgood or the other AHL options we have, although I doubt that the Wings could bring him in at a price where no one else would take him on waivers.
edit:
No way he doesn't get claimed.@capgeek. Deal still isn't done, but $570,000 for the rest of the year is what I'm told. Pro-rated to about $250,000. #nhl #redwings
Holtby called up from Hershey and starting tonight WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Here we go again, first shot of the game for the Devils is a goal.
Brent Johnson'd
Early goal for a new top line of Chimera/Backstrom/Ovechkin. Ovie on RW tonight, Chimmer has great speed. Could be a sign of things to come.
Wow the Pens lineup tonight is pretty fucking sad outside of Letang and Staal.
Pens have to hold some sort of record for most goals given up on first shots.
2-0 Devils, wow that building is fucking empty.
Backstrom? On my scoresheet? It's more likely than you think.
1 min in, Kronwall gets hit by a shot in the hand, goes to the bench looking like his hand is hurting badly. FUCK if he misses any time.
e: back on the ice, thank god though I'll wait to say he's completely fine.
Lol Matt Cooke is a piece of shit. Should have been goalie interference but the 2nd one called on Talbot earlier was a phantom call so I suppose it negates a bit.
It took Talbot getting into a fight for me to notice he shaved his awesome stache.
John Carlson is the man. I know he won't win the Calder but Goddamn does he deserve it.
And DiPietro is so fun to watch, it really is a shame his bones and tendons are made of fine china.