Team Lidstrom's going to end up with Keith and Sharp but skip Toews lol
Team Lidstrom's going to end up with Keith and Sharp but skip Toews lol
I wonder if Kesler is going to pick both Sedins.
oh god lol
ahahahahaha this is awesome
for all that is holy please, please, please let this happen with the Sedins
FIRST SEDIN GONE
SNIPE THE SECOND
Hey thats Henrik going up on stage!!
DO IT
DOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT
OH FUCK
this is the best thing ever
lol
YESSSSSSSS
Incoming ginger twin fight!
This is so unprofessional and I love it.
Theregoes chara
I hope price will be with lidstrom
Ovie in the back texting lol.
Best part so far is still interviewing Toews and asking why he hasn't been picked yet.
LOL mics picking up the discussion.
The lav mics are what's picking up the discussion, not the mic they are making their announcements on
Not even a hockey fan and this is pretty entertaining, Haha.