Page 390 of 619 FirstFirst ... 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 ... LastLast
Results 7781 to 7800 of 12373
  1. #7781
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    How long til Islanders release word of DiPietro having a broken jaw/neck?

  2. #7782
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    How long til Islanders release word of DiPietro having a broken jaw/neck?
    Lucky he didn't throw a punch, could have gotten a broken hand too!

  3. #7783
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    I wonder how many Islander fans (they do exist, right?) were jumping for joy when DiPietro almost decapitated Cooke, only to quietly sit down and accept their shame when they saw Johnson OHKO him.

  4. #7784
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

  5. #7785
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    The best part is how he smiled the whole way lol

  6. #7786
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Man, I was expecting a better goalie fight then that!

    You could tell both goalies just wanted some fun. Johnson gave DiPietro a nice pat on the chest after the down.

  7. #7787
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    tbh if I were DiPietro I'd rather just get hurt again and not have to play for such a shitty team lol

  8. #7788
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Luongo gets a shutout and helps my fantasy teams goalie stats recover from Howards night. Canucks are looking pretty sick and this Tanev kid they have on D is playing damn well considering he was playing Junior Hockey two years ago.

  9. #7789
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivaden View Post
    dipietroboom.gif
    Almost as glorious as:

    http://cdn.wg.uproxx.com/wp-content/.../12/snooki.gif

  10. #7790
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Truly, the only difference is, that guy deserves a reward for what he did. Johnson was just playing hockey.

  11. #7791
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    It's also an accurate representation of what you're doing to my fantasy team this week.

  12. #7792
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    It's what I've been doing to everyone since I made the trade with you for Fleury and got rid of that useless Russian Datsyuk.

  13. #7793
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    363
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Just wondering what peoples predictions for the top 1-8 will be in the west . So close at the moment.

  14. #7794
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Fully expecting Anaheim and/or Phoenix to tank, and LA to catch fire at some point. After Vancity and Detroit it's a mess right now. Also I like the Avs to get Anderson on track and sneak in. I'd have to say:

    Vancouver
    Detroit
    Dallas
    San Jose
    Los Angeles
    Chicago
    Nashville
    Colorado

  15. #7795
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Zubuis View Post
    Just wondering what peoples predictions for the top 1-8 will be in the west . So close at the moment.
    It's kinda impossible to predict right now the top 8 in the west. The only thing I'm willing to predict right now is that Phoenix is going to fall out of the top 8 before the end of the season. Whether that means LA gets back into it or god forbid Calgary remains to be seen.

    Edit: Just want to add that Vancouver has a 17 point lead in the NW division. I have never ever experienced that. NW has never been so weak.

  16. #7796
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,637
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Man Johnson knocked the shit out of him. And yea, Dipietro had this look of IR, here I come, your fucked now Nabby!

    As for the west, it's just too much of a clusterfuck right now. Sharks will either have the 3rd or 7th seed unless they go on some amazing run right now. I think Anaheim is going to fade out as well. I have a hunch dallas is going to slump but I know how much the sharks love to choke away opportunities (hi 3-0 lead after the first to barely hang on for a 4-3 win)

  17. #7797
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Alex Semin has two straight days of full practice, Goddamn do we need him back for the Tampa game.

  18. #7798
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?...id=DL|BUF|home

    SABRES ANNOUNCE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
    Tuesday, 02.01.2011 / 2:26 PM / News
    Buffalo Sabres
    The Buffalo Sabres today announced that Tom Golisano has reached an agreement to sell the Buffalo Sabres and its related companies to Terry Pegula. The agreement, completed at 1 p.m. today, is subject to certain closing conditions including review and approval by the National Hockey League. It is expected the NHL review process will take several weeks to complete.

    Tom Golisano and Larry Quinn will hold a press conference on Thursday at Noon in HSBC Arena. There will be no further comment until the press conference.

    Terry Pegula will not be at Thursday’s press conference.
    yup

  19. #7799
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Good for the Sabres, from what I understand Pegula is a legit hockey fan.

  20. #7800
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Hopefully something happens with the Sabres GM. He's let so much fucking talent slip away because he's a cheapass.

Page 390 of 619 FirstFirst ... 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  5. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  6. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  7. NHL Season 08-09
    By Thoronas in forum Sports
    Replies: 2444
    Last Post: 2009-07-17, 19:36
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08