So I haven't seen much of the Canucks during the great streak they've been on, have they actually played well or do they just get games handed to them like this?
So I haven't seen much of the Canucks during the great streak they've been on, have they actually played well or do they just get games handed to them like this?
NHL hates canada bra
PLEASE make this go Hawks
I know, shut up
http://cdn.nhl.com/images/upload/201...eal_Canuck.jpg
Wasn't how I pictured an angel looking, but it is Canada.
Fucking horse shit.
SHITBUTTS
Can't be mad at the Hawks I guess, they played more than well enough to win the game but there's only so many combinations of good opponent and absolutely fucking atrocious reffing you can overcome. Would've been nice to at least get the overtime point.
1st Star: The refs, we did it baby!
2nd Star: Luongo
3rd Star: Daniel Sedin who is now the scoring leader in the NHL
Thank you and good night!
Luongo was definitely hot, he easily had the most impact of any player in an actual Canucks jersey
Hey the Wings got shut out, glad I was out doing other shit.
Lost in all the revelry and ref conspiracies last night was Sami Salo scoring two goals for the Manitoba Moose in his first game of the season. Baring him getting another injury he should be playing with the Canucks by the 12th in time for our game against Calgary.
At least we got one fucking benefit from the shitty refs last night. Still wish it had happened to Burrows, but fuck it.
Oh shit season ending surgery for Malkin. Pens are doo... wait Malkin? Ah fuck it they'll be fine.
Edit: Kesler on Turco's stick to his knackers: "The ref said it was on the back of the legs. Like I'm going down like that if it's on the leg."
Well, I guess that Jeffery kid will be staying in the bigs a while longer now.Originally Posted by Penguins Head coach Dan Bylsma;